Monday, September 28, 2009

thoughts....

I am a person who loves to think a lot.My mind never stops wondering.Many things I think about...It can be a total crap or a total unimaginable stuff....

What is recently poluting my mind is....Ehmmm....Why not I ask you the question.....

"You always wanted to tell something to someone but no u can't share it with your bf/gf but only with your best friend.You so much wanna tell him/her something but you could never bring yourself to do it?Is it because you were too afraid that they will not listen?Or you were too shy?You always wanted to tell them and each time you prepared yourself to tell him/her you just could not do it???It can be on anything...etc love,friendship,life...bla bla bla.....???!!!!

I don't know why,but this question is popping in my mind recently....Its like a thunder strike and bom!!!!!I got this question bugging me constantly.So yea,whoever reads this...What will you do??Or have u been in the situation like above?

Let's share and care:)

2 comments:

  1. you wanted to tell,yes so much u knw but u can't do it cos you just dont know what;s running in their mind about you..shalu,that's wht i think..i'm constantly thrown into this situation also..you're not alone,partner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea....u r so ryte there.I am thrown into it alomost everyday...itz like at the bottleneck ady but still cannot spill it ryte...ish ish...i dun like this feeling....its like i am cheating myself....:(

    ReplyDelete