Tuesday, September 8, 2009

EY!!!!

Itz the second week in EY and the second day of my traning...Gosh!!!I am so tired....830am-730pm....non-stop hits....by my managers on their information overload....when it was the last session I almost fainted....so tired lah...the brain aso kenot absorb ady....I still have to do the WBL(Web Based Learning) by Friday...that's another freaking long process n one of the module I cannot register....how eh???Hope to do it....burn midnite oil lo...my books are staring at me....Leave application pending....EY update assessment is pending...all due to the training....looks like have to sleep in the office....haih!!!!Have to update it next week....having an assessment on Friday based on the traning...have to get 70% and above if not fail and have to take it in another one mths time....still fail...name goes to the partner n partner will show u the door....hahaha!!I think so lah!!!!have to study for that....never knew the processess where so complicated n too many diagrams....too many information to be entered,enquired,....bla bla bla!!!!!Field audit only starts in Oct for me....till then got time to do some reading ups on the internal database....Join EY or any Big 4....u will know its not easy!!!!......timesheet pending...already got 2 reminders in company email....this week's one have to submit...did the offline entry ady but still blur....on certain issues...too complicated.....that's how it has been so far!!!NO FIELD AUDIT BUT LOOKS LIKE I AM ALREADY IN ONE!!!!!

anyway...here's to my bro....

Adrian Ooi....
Happy Birthday!!!!
May God Bless U Always!!!
Thanx for the special "familyship" that v share!!!!
Hugs and Love from ME!!!!
Missing u So much!!!
Keep smiling:)







1 comment:

  1. Hey my sister, Thanks for the wish from JB ya.. A long distance but very warm wishing..

    Appreciate the "familyship" from u also.. Haha..
    Hope to see u soon.. =)

    ReplyDelete