Tuesday, September 15, 2009

accomplished

I managed to finish all my pending task in office today....Yahoo!!!!!

Now is only the counselor-counselee meeting and also brushing up my notes on ASSR101 before my next field audit....Cos October I am going crazy kay....Continuos audit till December for me....

Keeping my fingers crossed on my stduy leave....Faster approvelah people!!!!! I need to plan aso lah!!!!Lol!!!!!

Neway,I am feeling kinda irritated at times in office....Ehmmm....due to wert????I cannot tahan when they continuously speak in their lingo....Common,u do c other races there ryte????Be considered at least....I feel so lost at times!!!!Feel like screaming at them!!!But hell no....as usual,I just keep my mouth shut!!!!hahaha!!!!

Raya holidays are around the corner...well,not for me....cos I am not going back home....I am terribly home sicked and missing everyone back in Ipoh!!!!*Adrian I know u must be smiling seeing this*.....Feeling very lonely ever since I came here....Feel like nobody oni....So far from everyone...I want to c them aso kenot....Feel like everyone is so apart from me!!!!Feeling ditched!!!!:(

Ehmmmm....okok,that's all for now...goin to titun:)

4 comments:

  1. maybe u can try giving them some hint by like asking what are they talking or ask them to explain to u?the being left-out feel is not nice i know..anyway, still dont have any friends there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Sista, u r wrong!! I laughing like mad right now, not only smiling..
    Hahaha......... =p

    Look like my words strike you again and again..
    2 months deadline.. Let see what is the result la.. Haha.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha....they will never do that....already told them many times dun talk in mandarin...they still talk...manager aso told them so many times ady...haih!!!!

    no friends yet...no friends can be like u all...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bad brother!!!!I hate u!!!!!i will still survive the 2 mths kay!!!!!hahaha!!!c u in december for my exams!!!!

    ReplyDelete