Sunday, September 13, 2009

appreciate

So many thoughts....so much of thinking...made me write this down...

How much you appreciate a person...Is it when they are already gone???Or when u r gone???Or when they leave some where???Or when u leave somewhere???

Anything can it be...but only one thing....Don't leave it unsaid!!!! It will be a very painful episode in your life....

It can be anything....

I just realised how much I appreciate you now.I have always appreciated you but now,I have a strong stand in it....I really do appreciate u....I have so many things to talk to you,but I can never bring myself to do it.I dunno why....We have been friends for supper long but I still feel there is a Big Gap between us...It's either you never showed the closeness in you to me or I never realised it...We call ourselves close friends....I have admitted it...but have u?So I am left in the dark???When I say we are the bestest friend.....I dunno how u feel about it....cos u never told me that I am your best friend....we never expressed how we felt....!!!!Normal days would just go by by us just talking crap and bullying each other...always wanted to tell you what's going on in my life...but I could never bring it out....I was too shy to express it to you....

No matter what happened...You will be the first person I will always turn too...for advise or motivation....You never failed in that part...could ask you anytime of da day for help and you will be there....I appreciated it the most!!!!We chat....We giggle...and that's it.....I know you always wanted to tell me something,but you never did and u diverted..!!!! I blame myself for that till today....I always had to get the news from someone else...I get pretty sad when I have to hear it from the others....

Hope we both can express ourselves more and appreciate each other more....Cos' I really appreciate the friendship we have....I know you read my blog but you never comment on it cos you are the invisble reader...Hope when you read this....You know its about YOU!!!!

There is a saying..."Friendship is like wine...It gets better as it grows older"....Hope ours will be like that too...

I have always appreciated you for who you are...Always prayed that you will get the best...I am the most worried person when u r sad,stressed up or angry....I am proud to say...I know u well then anyone else!!!! Hahaha!!!

All I want to say is....Missing you so much and Love ya...Hugs from me!!!Take care of yourself:)Thanx for being there for me always....Xoxo

6 comments:

  1. hahaha...secret secret...Oni that person knows...hahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shalani, you have a beautiful name.
    You have posted an interesting post.
    Allow me to add, live your life with no excuses, love with no regrets.
    Our life today is not a dress rehearsal, we only get to play one round.

    You have a nice day and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello uncle Lee,I don't know who u are,but I approved the comment as it was well said...thanx for the beautiful message and saying thanx again for liking my name....Thanx a lot again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pravin...what is that suppose to mean????u either have guessed the person or u want to know who is it????

    ReplyDelete