Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dedicated for you guys by me:)

I was thinking of u guys ever since I left Ipoh...anywhere I went or I see or I do...It all reminded me of you guys....It shows how much an impact you all have left in me.I decided to write a poem for u all:)


Friends,

They have thought me many things in life

They have made me go through hell wid them

They have made me go through heaven wid them

But this bunch of friends...can never be replaced by anyone

They are my Sunway bunch of friends

Friends,

They dunno how to talk bad about others

They dunno how to make one cry

They dunno how to make one sad

They dunno how to make one keep away from them

Friends,

They only know how to talk good about others

They only know how to make one smile

They only know how to make one happy

They only know how to make others keep coming back to them

Friends,

I do not know how we became close

I do not know how we started talking

I do not know how you felt when you were with me

I do not know how the journey would have been without you

Friends,

You have brought out the best in me

You had so much of trust in me

You had so much of confidence in me

You never failed to encourage me

All I hope is I never disappointed you

Friends,

I never had close friends all my life

You made it possible for me to believe in friendships

You made me believe in relationships

You made me believe that friendship is not only being friends but more to that

You made me believe in You

Friends,

I have grown closer to you

I hope you will always be there for me

Friends,

I will make this promise that I will always be there when you need me

I will make this promise that I will always guide you when you need me

I will make this promise that I will always carry the value of friendship that you have thought me

Friends,

I will make this promise that I will always remember you till my last breath

I will make this promise that I will always love you for what you are

I will make this promise that I will never forget the lesson you have thought me

I will make this promise that I will always be your guiding angel no matter from where

I will make this promise that I will always treasure you

Hope you will treasure me too

Friendship is connection between two souls.... it can never sink

And you made that come true

Love,

Shalz

5 comments:

  1. weeeeee... looks like u got internet connection there d XD
    great poem!! =)
    take care ya XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaho:yea...wheee!!!i got my broadband fixed yesterday ady....thanx for the compliment:)take care too kay....

    Nava:yeap yeap...i wrote it gal...u know i do write poems ryte????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shalz!!!

    I din know you can write poem.. Hehe.. very nice!!! Good Job!!! and we miss you too. at least I did. haha.. Can't wwait to see you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. steph....I miss u too....!!!!very very much infact!!!!yeap,i do write poems n got it published in newspapers too...hehehehe!!!!

    ReplyDelete