Wednesday, September 23, 2009

raya hols finish ady

Super fast!!!!My raya holidays finished so fast!!!!!Dap Dup Dap Dup....Tuesday came and I had to go back to JB ady and Lap Lip Lap Lip I am back to work today.....Hehehehe!!!So many people on leave lah....haih!!!office aso damn quite....I was falling asleep in da office today.....not much work also....:)

I had a great time back home with mum and my musketeers and not forgetting with my Sai gang as well.....Miss it all so much and Hope our sharing and caring sessions wud continue the next round when v all gather again....:)


Neway,today is my Anne Gal's birthday...My DJ!!!!hahahaha!!Big Gal ady....Wishing u all da happiness In da world gal....Happy Birthday to u...It has been a strong 16 years of friendship with u and It is as strong as it was from the first day....Many more birthdays and celebrations with u....Missing you so much and I am always proud of you!!!!!May God bless u always and wishing you with much love....your Shanu:)


No comments:

Post a Comment