Wednesday, September 30, 2009

motivated

Today my ASSR102 training started.I was really looking forward for this traning after learning about the course objective from the email.I was all boosted up to go for the training.Been a bit down for the past two days for no reason,however,I was all ready n fresh for the training today.

The whole training will be on Performing Walkthroughs and Testing the TOC when we go on field audit for different cycles...Besides that also documenting our findings on the GAMx workspace.I was all excited to learn about this actually because this will be what I will be doing on my field audit as a first year staff at EY.Looks easy but it needs lots of experience and fast thinking.I am pretty much confident on carrying out the walkthroughs actually.

Tomorrow onwards it will be on TOC's for different cycles...So I am really looking forward:)

Besides that,I had my counselor-counselee PMDP meeting today.I was very satisfied with the answers my counselor gave me on my questions as well as she gave me her feedback on what she has observed on me thus far.I got a very positive feedback and I am pretty happy on that.She has set a target for me actually...by next review she wants to see real good feedbacks and she is very confident on my performance from her observation during the training and all...so I am goin to give n do my best:) Cos end of the day....you decide where u want to stand in da organisation....Look forward n Move Up.....:)

I am boosted with confidence now....:)

2 comments: