Sunday, September 20, 2009

a day out wid da musketters and da rest:)

Met up with Sasi,Shobby babe,Preyah gal,Rami baby, Bavanee and Anand boy for lunch today at Ananda Bhawan.....

I had a real great time with all of them....Laughing and bullying each other non-stop....

Was really nice to hang out with them after such a long time....I missed it tough....n I am goin to miss it again....

Some updates on them....

*Sasi-dyed his hair...looking super cool!!!!

*Shobby babe-shifted to a new hse and I visited her new hse which is apparently only 10yrs old but she said its 100 years old!!!!

*Preyah gal-she has lost weight!!!!!!why why????Neway,she was the one driving all of us around today....n we wet for bhajans together aso today....was so nice...thanx gal

*Rami baby-my lil cuz also joined us for lunch....was nice meeting up wid her again...i missed her so much

*Bavanee-she is working super hard....I cud not talk much with her....bt it was nice to c her:)

*Anand boy-meeting up wid him after 3 mths....still da same....no changes when it comes to bullying me.....

Sasi and Anand said I have a mapelai in Johor and apparently it changed to a Singaporean during bhajans....Guys,me still single and available kay...dun make up stories...neway I know u guys were just playing...u all will know when I get one kay...hahahaha!!!!

After lunch,we went to da ice-cream parlour...I am visiting it after such a long time...not much of a change aso....da gals had ice-cream while myself n da 2 boys did not...da boys left in 20mins n v gals continued our non-stop chit chat and then v headed to Shobby's hse....

Wow...her house is so nice and beautiful....da best part was...I got to meet her mum and her elder sista...n also her cousin bro....Was nice....We again started chit chatting till 5pm...then we left....

Preyah sent me back home and came back to my house at 630pm again....v went for bhajans together today....I missed goin 4 bhajans....Babe u shud have come....V had a great time....!!!!

Said my final goodbye to Sasi and Anand....Goin to miss this 2 cousins....They make a good bullying team.....Had a great time with u both today...Thanx guys...:)

Preyah sent me back and she said she will come and c me 2mrw....had a great time with my preyah and shobby today...Gonna miz them both so much....well,hope to catch up with u gals when I come down for Diwali kay...n Preyah...I like da 4 fish idea for Shobby....:)

Rami baby...I had a great time with you too....Goin to miss u a lot...and dun worry,we will call u for our future meets too kay...u blended in so well with da "youngsters"....hahahaha!!!!

Bavanee.....Sowie for not chit chatting with u so much...Hope to catch up with u when I come down next kay...Thanx for dropping by....:)I mizz u....

Well....Good thing,Goin back to JB with nice memories with my dear friends and my lil' cuz.....:)

Thanx a bunch guys....Love u all so much....I will c u all soon for Diwali....Tc;)

No comments:

Post a Comment