Saturday, September 19, 2009

back home

Arrived at 630am today

Having a wonderful time at heavenly home wid mummy dearie

Meeting up wid my wonderful friends 2mrw for lunch....Sasi,Preyah and Anand....Shobby babe not confirm yet!!!!

Went to Haanu's hse for bhajans

Meet all my friends there

*Venis as usual....laughing laughing

*Leha as usual....refuses to eat

*Karavin is having an awful hair style....

*Haanu@Nunu....is as usual trying to fix me with someone...I am trying to do da same 4 her

*Shantini aka n Gana anne are aso here....as usual....kacauing ppl

Gonna miz them all so much....nvm nvm...till monday I have time to c them....hahaha!!!!

Other than that....I have been pratically lazying around...sleeping,watching tv, eating,chatting wid mum like a non-stop chatterbox....

Meeting up wid my uncle n aunty from US 2mrw....aso wid Aadhi...my lil cuz who is 1 yrs old...!!!I can't wait though.....:)

That's da day 1 update.....:P


No comments:

Post a Comment