Friday, September 11, 2009

done done done!!!!

I successfully completed my ASSR101 training today....for those of u who r blur....it's the traning provided by EY for all the Associate 2's in da company. Not only for associate 2's but up to the managerial level,different type of training is provided....the higher u go the more u have to know...hehehe!!!!

The past one week have been totally crazy n very tiring.Traning was from 830am-730pm everyday...By end of the day I feel so exhausted....but I have to come back and complete my wed based learning and also read up on what the trainers have thought me for the day.....been sleeping very late and waking up super early = having panda eyes ady!!!!

I need the weekend to re-energise myself!!!!!

Coming back to the training....My group including myself....had four people....Suzzanne,CY and Moses....they were nice bunch of groupmates to be wid when it came to activities...so smart n spontaneous....Most of the time we will be the first ones to answer the quizzes or assignments given to us...of cos I was also the contributor....lol!!!!!I love audit...so everything is still fresh in my mind....Thanx to ms.liza 4 drilling me wid the audit knowledge.....hehehe!!!!

After the 40 hours of training,we were given an assessment test whereby u need a minimum of 70% to pass....Well,the whole 14 of us in the training managed to pass with flying colours...Well, to be proud of WE DID MUCH BETTER THEN THE SENIOR'S!!!!!hehehehe!!!!

So all I have to do now is to apply my classroom knowledge during the field work....Gambate!!!!Have to wait till October to do that but b4 that I have another traning to attend....ASSR102!!!!

I am going to enjoy my weekend by sleeping, surfing and studying!!!!

Adios!!!!

2 comments:

  1. im so happy for ya dearie...looks like ur applyonmg whtver u had gained in nilai n sunway..keep doing well,take care love ya hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx bestie....yeap yeap...uni knowledge is working on well...hehehe...thanx again...love ya n lots of hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete