Monday, September 14, 2009

my first

Entered the office thinking of so many things to settle today since I was away for training the whole of last week....Pending task were....

1)collection of stationary

2)WBL result submission

3)EYLeads module submission

4)Leave application

5)Counselor-Counsee draft settlement

6)Brushing up on my Groove

Except for leave application, all the others I could not do....WHY???!!!!!Thanx to my late update on my Job Sheet....Till today morning I did not know that I had a field audit on my list!!!Gosh!!!!Morning Log-In then went to check when is my field audit...I got a heart attack to c my job schedule....I am assigned today for Granite!!!!!Gosh!!!!I had a super duper heart attack!!!!Wert!!!!No way....I din noe and I am not prepared at all!!!!!Quickly rushed to see my senior to inform him that I am on job wid him....n he went like..."Oh,u replacing who ah????"....and I was like...."I dunno,I just checked that I am assigned today".....but in my heart I was like..."How am I suppose to know who am I replacing!!!!"....hahahaha!!!!But he was kind enough to say...ok we will leave at 9am...I was like...OK!!!!

Quickly ran back to my desk....Sent in my study leave application and packed my bag and left...hahaha....I saw mr. stuck up senior today...he was assigned to Hitachi!!!!hahaha!!!Da whole week!!!Me too...da whole week at Granite!!!!No c him...Is good cos all he does is stare stare and stare....hahaha!!!!

Finally me and my senior...oh he is a Malay senior...Jorizal(JR)....Nice senior who taught me all that I was suppose to do....Got lah mistakes here and there....Cos as Moses said that day....Seniors talk very fast so have to listen damn carefully....I did but I made 2 minor mistakes....He was like...din scold but told me which figures to put in....we went in at 1030am and finished auditing at 2pm and I was off afterthat!!!!!JR was kind enough to ask how was my first audit....I was like...OK!!!but in my heart I was like...."JR must be cursing me for all that stupid mistakes"....hehehehe!!!!Finally we reached office at 330pm and left home....!!!!!

Tomorrow I will be in da office oni,since less staff is needed...The team has 5 of us...so oni my 2 senior's and 1 junior is going...I will have to finish up all my pending stuffs and also update my working paper!!!!

That's da experience of my first field audit....14.09.2009!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. woohooo...busy busy n most wanted girl here..dont be so stressed out k?take care bud:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe...yea sure gal...i won't stress myself up...tc too buddy!!!!

    ReplyDelete