Sunday, August 9, 2009

R.I.P Pravin

24th July 1985 - 9th August 2009



Today was the saddest day for the 1985 borns who knew Pravin from Anderson.He was our very dear friend who passed away today at the apartments.Details of death shall just remain wid us the friends....

We gonna miz u a lot Pravin.U were such a sweet one....

My journey as a friend started of way back when I was in Standard 5....We both used to go for taekwando classes together in my school....Used to kick and punch him during training sessions...:)

In secondary days, we used to be in da same tuition....had almost the same friends from all the schools....

After school days....he used to frequently visit me during Diwali wid my dear friend Telagan...This 2 were so close...I know Telagan shud be going through a bad time...:(

I really got a shock when I heard the news from my friend today morning...It has been a sad day for all of us at home aso as Pravin was very close to our hearts as mum always felt very strong for him and also dad...for both him n his sis...:)

Missing u so much Pravin....May u get the peace up there wid the Lord....Take care of yourself and keep guiding all of us....

Hugs and Love ya....









No comments:

Post a Comment