Monday, August 24, 2009

final days in Ipoh are approaching

Few more days....and I will be stepping into Johor Bahru...my new found working place plus new hometown...being an all along Ipoh gal...makes me feel so comfortable n safe here...As the saying goes..."nothing can beat Ipoh"...Yea!!!Nothing can beat Ipoh....100% i setuju...Don't u nava???I know u will be reading this and u will be like "yea yea shalu,u r ryte"...hahaha!!!

Gosh!!!I wonder what that state has in store for me...Everyone goes around asking me the same question..."why Jb???No EY in Ipoh/KL uh???!!!"....I will be like..."I applied but oni JB EY called me for an interview...So wert I can do???"....I hope that place will bring lots of good things...as much as I am excited to start of there....as much as that I am not excited....REASON being...its a total "cowboy town"....No one has ever told me anything nice about the place...So how u want me to be confident n prepare myself...all I can prepare wid is..."u will kena oneday"...Damn!!!!Only Swami can guide me through this....

Furthermore,once work starts...I have to schedule myself well...Got papers to go in December...I want to get through the papers...and move on.....So many things to do....Wonder how I am going to face all this....Its pretty scary....!!!!

All I can say is...."U can do it Shal"....Yeap,I reli hope so...I am not a very brave gal...been very timid and reserved all this while...making friends is another big EXAM!!!!I can never talk to people very fast....Dunno wert I am goin to do....:)

So many things are goin to come by....Hopefully I can get through all this in a very matured way...:)

Gonna miz my Ipoh so much...I Love u Ipoh!!!!


3 comments:

  1. shalu,yea yea sokong 2x,ipoh is the best place to live in..nothing beats ipoh..you will get adapted shalu,not denying certainly it will take time you knw being in that cowboy town:)must take care of yourself okay?*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure nava...I will tc of myself...dunno if i can come n c u...time is so short...so u tc of yourself kay..i will catch up wid u when u cum down next year...hugs n love u:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay shalu,when ur leaving actually?the reunion pix are with you,i thought if getting ..but looks like i will only be able to see them nx year...when pram is leaving?send my regrds to her..love ya too:)

    ReplyDelete