Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Leaving with a heavy heart

Looks like i have not blogged for days...Nothing interesting so no blogging...hehehehe!!!

Well something interesting has come up so here I am to blog about it....

Firstly...ACCA results were out...Not going to blog on that though...Whatever!!!!I am done wid all da cryings....So not going to think about it...Looking forward to my books again n for the December exam which is just 3 months from now...:)

Next....I am leaving to Johor Bahru next week...Got employed by Ernst and Young JB....Wow!!!This is what they say..."Childhood dreams do come true at times"....Well,I always wanted to work for a Big 4 ever since I wanted to do accountancy...So here it is...My opportunity has come and I have taken it....

Although I am excited on the employment but Johor Bahru is a place which is known for all da crimes...from petty crimes to hardcore crimes...So on that part,I am a bit shaken n scared...Wish nothing will happen....

Besides all these...Leaving mum n dad is another big thing....Gonna miss them like anything...since I am always around mum...I am going to miss her a lot...Sob Sob:( Mum and Dad I LOVE U BOTH A LOT!!!!Itz time for me to leave n find a career for myself so I can take care of u both in da future....:)

Of all da things...my friends!!!!SUNWAY IPOH!!!u guys....yes u guys!!!I am goin to miz all of u so much...The one and a half year or more wid u guys were awesome...superbly awesome....Dunno how itz gonna be not seeing u all for months...I will be back for da exams...Hahaha....!!!Miz me kay!!!!Will do a special write up on each n everyone of u b4 i leave....U all are so precious to me...Love u all a lot...Musketeers...You Guys Are Da Most I Will Be Lonely Without:(

To my Ipoh friends...Yea,da gals...U gals...My partners in "crime"...Looks like I will have to wait for our reunions as usual to meet up again...Hahaha...Will blog personally on you gals b4 I leave kay...Nava dearie...Gonna miz u so much...Din spend enough time wid u this time...as usual Shalu is always busy wid stuffs...Prowmise...Hahaha!!!Next year kay:)Tc there my kasin:)*officially now i now how v r related after seeing your mum yesterday*


To my lovely panditha,pramu n vimmy....Gonna miz u guys a lot too...No more house visits n fun...Have to wait till either one of us comeback....Pramu,your wish will be granted next year...RM50...hahaha!!!Panditha,goin to mz u my baby...Study hard n help me bully anna kay...n tc of BIL whenever he comes...Hahahaha!!VIP MAH!!!!!Vimmy,so proud of u cuz...U have always brought happiness to da family,continue da trend and study hard...Nothing is important other than studies now...All da best to u...:)

Till then...adios!!!!


8 comments:

  1. shalu,didn't mean to scare you but looks like JB is mmg the crime state of Malaysia.I really hope you will take care of yourself very well over there..always be on guard okay?
    I knew a very long time ago that we 're related and yeah it's officially confirmed now..take care cousin:)
    love ya and all the best:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shalz.. why you write your blog like that??? Sound like you are not coming back or something. Sigh.. make sure you do come back every month to see ME. muahaha :D
    And no worries. We'll defnitely miss you!! lots!!! Haha.. (especially er hem hem.. you know wat i mean. haha )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, i think i will going to miss u very much le..
    Take good care ok?

    Hope u enjoy working with EY. T.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nava:hahaha...yeap gal i know u din mean to scare but everyone around have also told me this...I will be careful all da time...dun worry kay...n yea,itz a public announcement i am making...U R OFFICIALLY MY KASIN...Lol!!!Take care there...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph:Hahaha...thought of writing something on u guys b4 i leave...i will do so b4 i leave to JB kay...can't write without leaving cos u all mean so much to me...of cos i will cum back to c u kay..dun worry on that...probably my next cumback will be for raya...will meet u...n hell yea,i am goin to miz u aso...n yea...your ehem ehem there...i know who u meant...haih...u can never stop bullying me ah...hahaha...anyway,tc of yourself kay n study hard...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. adrian:hey my bro...thanx a lot...i am going to miz u too...miz studying wid u though...i will tc of myself...u tc of yourself too ok...pls dun bully steph so much...kesian her...n all da best 4 your papers...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As your order, i'll start my big bully on steph right now.. haha.. Steph, u be ready... =p

    So, when u free? Will u come to college again? Yesterday (Wednesday) i no class so did not meet u up le..

    ReplyDelete
  8. nope nope...dun bully her kay:)

    I hope to meet all of u on wednesday b4 i leave...mite not becoming to college...no plans so far...will let u know kay...u tc there;)

    ReplyDelete