Friday, August 7, 2009

no mood n needs a change of environment

Basicly I have entered my emo zone again.My face can just tell what I am going through and its all caused by the things which are going around me.

Firstly, results are coming out soon.That one alone enough to give me headache and to take off my mood on anything....driving on da road also cannot concentrate....Haih!!!!too many things running in my mind I guess...ok not guessing...by yea,too many things running in my mind:)

Wonder how I wud have performed....I don't dare to even press the enter button on my results day on my lappie....Gosh!!!!How nervous wrecking can that be..Arggghhhh!!!!!God please have mercy in me...I want to pass my papers...Please Please Please:)

I really need to get out from this place....Too many memories are flowing back and forth...I can't take it anymore.I wonder why some people will always give you the positive moves in da beginning but then they will just turn the table around and say..."Sorry,that was not what I meant"...but actually that was what they meant in da beginning...but when you dun even know their reactions...they will just find another alternative....but hell yea,they still go around by giving you this positive moves....I just don't undestand!!!!

I really want to forget a lot of things...Wish I had this "DELETE" button in my head...Too many rubbish n unwanted stuffs are in it...need to get them out...I really need to get myself out somewhere....Hope the job thingy comes up well...at least that cud change things for me...as I really really need to go to a far far away land

Well,today I nearly had a near death experience at the JUSCO entrance there....Ehmm...Thank God I was in time to press the Break pedal...All due to the NON CONCENTRATING WHEN DRIVING thingy...hahaha!!!!Thank God nothing happened...

Since I was feeling very emofied...so went to walk around JUSCO all by myself...Did see some of my college mates car there...but dunno where they were anyway I did not want to see anyone as they will know that I am emoing...hahaha!!!Gud thing:)

Finally my walked was all good as I purchased a pimple gel cream n black ink for my printer...Got back home...printed out a few copies of my resume for the Career Day 2mrw....Afterthat,jumped on my bed n there I went to my dreamland...suddenly woke up n checked da clock it was 4.13pm...Gosh!!!I am late for gym...Quickly got ready n went to da gym..usually Friday not many people...So it was kinda bored since the MJ song was being played again and again in my gym for dunno how many weeks...Looks like I even can sing along ady...I dun like that feeling..cos I am so not his FAN!!!!No offence but yea...I am not his fan...:)

Finally...I have entered the emo zone again...Will need time to get out from it....Bare with me:)





2 comments:

  1. shalu,what's the cause of the 'emo-ing' la?bad vibes dear,c'mon,pick yourself up,i dont like to see you like this...wear back the smile on your face okay?dont make mum and dad worry by looking at youla..take care miss dimple,you big gal readyla,must be able to face anything!*smile* love ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nava...no worries...itz just exam results time...so not oni me but almost everyone is in emo mood.hahaha!!!dun worry i am fine....thanx 4 da concern babe...u tc too mz mango...miz ya too....love ya:)

    ReplyDelete