Wednesday, August 19, 2009

lunch n meet ups

Sunway College Ipoh...everytime u step your foot there it brings back a lot of memories...not only to me but to others who have studied there...Well,after so long I went back to college today...Well my last was last week Tuesday...Hehehehe...

Entered college only...I saw Sasi n Talvin there...Those 2 fellas...Always in da mood to smile and laugh at everything...Chit chatted with them then I went of to find for Ms Jen since I so much wanted to see her...hahaha...although I don't dare but have to....:)

Could not find her,so I came down n there I saw Kaho!!!Smiling as usual but I know he is still sad over what has happened...Don't worry as I said "shit always happens"...Do try your best this time

Forgot to mention,before that,Mr David was chatting with us...I must say here,before I sat for my P3 exam Mr David sent me an email on my EOM review....In that he said..."dun worry if u can't get through this time cos u r hardworking but u r lacking in your knowledge"...ok those words freaked me out to da max...I so much wanted to pass this paper in a first go...Truthfully,I was almost sick for this paper when it was approaching nearer to the exted I was using my laptop to memorise the modals n all...Did not work really hard but I wanted to...concentrated too much on Tax but not on this...Any how...Results came out and YEA!!!!I passed with "shud I say"...Kinda high marks???!!!!Hahaha...Was really happy....Thanking Mr David ever since...N yea thanx a lot sir for da lunch today...Really enjoyed it...Thanx thanx thanx:)

Then met Gavin...Happy Belated birthday Gavin...He was kinda down too...Anyway I know u will get through this time...So dun worry n look forward kay...All da best to u:)

Afterthat,Vilash came....She is practically very down...no one can console her...I aso dunno wert to say...All I can say is...Try your best kay:) Don't loose hope...Like me!!!Cheh wah!!!

Did not feel like entering the library cos of the stupid looking new librarian...U cough a bit or sneeze a bit aso she will be like..."shhhh,shhhh"...Gosh!!!Such a pacthetic soul:P

Just sat outside n was talking with Vilash till lunch time came...So Mr David treated us at the Mamak Restaurant Samudera....Me,Sasi,Vilash,Gavin,Kaho and Talvin....Nicely ate...Cud not eat much cos I am down with sore throat...No No...Not A(H1N1)....Normal sore throat due to da heat....:)

While having lunch,Mr David was giving a lot of views....such as in the working world and how one should look forward...I always enjoyed his classes in Sunway...Guess gonna miz all that moments...Mr David,Thanx for the advice and I hope it will be very useful in da future...

On my way before going for lunch I met Ms Jen and spoke to her...She wanted to pass me some notes and wanted to talk to me...So I told her after lunch I will meet her...There she came after lunch...Had a nice chat with her and she passed me some notes...Goin to miss her too...I still owe her a lunch treat....Wait ah Ms Jen...I will after u know wert....Hahahaha!!!!

Okay...everything was done...met Mr Gobu n conveyed my messaged to him...He was like..."Gud Gud...All da best" n Comeback if u need any help...I was as usual..."Smiling n nodding"....hahaha!!!

Sunway....Memories after memories:)

Can I write a book????:D

4 comments: