Sunday, August 9, 2009

Journey to KL

Yesterday six of us went to KL for the ACCA Careers Day. It was held at the Crowne Mutiara Hotel, PJ.Here's our journey.....

At 830am, myself,sasi,vilash,wei quing and talvin met at the railway station as satvin was already in KL and he was supposed to meet us there. So here came everyone with their formal wear...Ehmm, all looked so smart n cun:)

The train left Ipoh at sharp 900am. I was so bored all the way.Talvin and Sasi were the non-stop hitz like that...talking n talking n talking...Wonder their mouth was painful or not....On the otherside was Wei Quing,all alone...sleeping.Here,wid me,vilash was wid her storybook n mp3 player....I was totally sleepy but yea...slept for a while n was awake for rest of the journey...Haven warm up yet to "fight" wid talvin n sasi...So i kept quite n went into my dreamland:)

Well, we arrived at KL Sentral sharp 12pm and I was very hungry...So we headed to the food court...All "nattan food" there and being alergic to their food...I put down my sad face as I did not want to eat there...So Talvin aso said he did not feel like eating there...So v both decided on McDonalds....So the rest said OK!!!!WE MADE WEI QUING CANCEL HIS ORDER!!!!:P

There we went to McD...as usual the place was so packed n hardly we could find a place to sit....5 of us...we did not want to be seperated though...hahaha!!!!anyway,v decided to "take away"....Although I was hungry,I settled for McD nuggets as it has been my all time favourite ever since Haanu babe introduced it to me:)

Suddenly I felt a tap from behind...."Hey at the back got place,v r there"...I got a shock...thank God it was Sasi...supper scared leh people in KL....hahaha!!!Then v had our lunch....as usual...me being the ms.good for wasting food did not finish my french fries...n drink....Just left it there...Shhhhh....I told Vilash,dun tell anyone I did that...I duwan to hear the "mantra" for wasting food from that someone:)

Okay...now done wid food...Satvin was not there yet and when Talvin called he said he just got in the train form Gombak...Then v decided n told him to meet us straight at the hotel...Since we were getting late for the career thingy...While we were doing all these arrangements, Vilash went and got herself a pair of sandals as her court shoe was giving her so much of pain...kesian her:(

Then v made our way to the KL Monorail Station Brickfields....Being the slowest to walk as I like to take my own sweet time...I was the last to cross the road...Hahaha!!!At the station...the crowd was massive...KL is such an irritating place wid so many ppl around....U have to be alert all the time:)

Sasi got all of us a ticket n we headed up to where the train was....Practically we pushed ourselves in cos so many people were there...I was squeezed and squashed....Thank God managed to get in...The real pittyful part was wei quing being squeezed and squashed by everyone around him...So kesian:(

Finally we reached our destination...The Career Day!!!!Well...went to almost all the companies and submitted my resume and some I just enquired....Attended two talks by OCBC n MSC-DHL....I was inspired by DHL's VP's talk...thinking of applying to them now...although I have already submitted my resume...I will do it again...Hahaha:)The fair was good and was an eye opener....Not only we can work in Accounting firms but also in the commercial firms...They also provide enough training for the ACCA grads....Good thing:) I was happy with what I got yesterday....:)

We spent almost 2 and 1/2 hours there...afterthat, we left the place and headed to Midvalley since our train back to Ipoh was only at 945pm....We took the train to KL Sentral and then to Midvalley...again got squeezed n squashed....I was practically just pushed in and when I realised...I was inside the train...Gosh...This people are so unbelievable...!!!!

We headed straight to the food court as Satvin did not have his lunch as he was so eager to attend the career fair he forgot to eat...:) While waiting for him to finish up his food...v were all talking while got ourselves each a drink...as usual kena scolding again for getting an ice drink...:(

Afterthat, we went window shopping...was not in the mood to shop but I thought of getting Shobby babe her birthday present...Ehmm!!!I really dunno wert to get 4 her...itz Privina's birthday@Puteh next week....Both this sistas...I really dunno wert to get for them....Any ideas??It has to be something special as finally I got Preyah her birthday present....Wait till I c u gal:)

All of us were having very bad leg sore as we were all in our court shoe....Supper painful....Neway,I was walking very slowly which I usually do when I go window shopping but yesterday was really slow as I really had very bad leg pain....While we were walking....My left leg suddenly got cramp...I cud not shout as it wud be embarassing...so i practically closed my mouth and went to the corner...Sasi who was walking wid me...got scared...I think "I scared the shit out of him"....Hehehe!!!He thought I wanted to vomit but lol no...my leg cramped really bad...After much argument n scolding I changed to my sandals....Rested for a while n continued our window shopping at "THE GARDEN'S MIDVALLEY"...Thanx guys for being so concern n sorry 4 keeping u all waiting:)

Around 640pm we went to the food court again to have our dinner this time...As I said earlier...being ms.wasting food...suprisingly I finished it this time:) Hahaha...Still felt hungry...but it will go away...

After dinner v went to the commuter station to take the train back to sentral....We waited and waited and waited...about 50 minutes...as the train had some technical problem...Which is so normal for KTM Commuter....I really felt so uneasy n frustrated...n irritated n sleepy....Thanx to the boys...they were keeping the situation alive:)

Finally the train came n again v were squeezed and squashed....All 5 of us managed to get in the train except Vilash...Anyway,she got in the next train n met us at the station....Sasi nearly lost his wallet to a pick pocket and a foreigner infact lost his HP in the train...:(

Vilash arrived n we made our way to McD again:) Had a drink there and boarded our train back to Ipoh....Was a gud journey back!!!Slept for a while n I woke up cos I was really hungry....:) Hungry means how to sleep????Ntg to eat sumore...Told the boys...Kena kutuk oni...No use...:)

Anyway,we reached safely at 1245am:)

Was a really nice journey wid my buddies:) Gonna miz all of this very soon:)

Characters for the day:

Sasi: Our ticket man n head of bully and infact was taking care of all of us

Talvin: Mr.Handphone and claims that he was talking wid his "friend"

Satvin: Assistant Mr.Bully

Wei Quing: The quiet one who laughs for everything

Vilash: The quite one and only talks when required

Me: The Ms.Kena Bully always....love to argue:)

Thanx guys for the wonderful time....:)


No comments:

Post a Comment