Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hot n Sunny

0620am: I was sleeping n suddenly I cud not feel the air from my fan...Woke up to c...the electricity has gone off...Itz so usual in my area for the electricity to go off early in da morning...I used to experience this when I was schooling...the day I wud have slept without ironing my uniform...that morning lah the electricity wud have gone off...

Din even bother to get up n open my window as I was too sleepy plus lazy...continued sleeping...was sweating like anything...finally got up n opened my window...jumped back to my bed...no cool air coming in aso...sigh!!!!Anyway,continued sleeping and when it was almost time for me to get up 730am the electricity came back...Neway enjoyed my another half and hour sleep n dragged myself out from bed at sharp 8am...that's my usual waking up time if I am not sending mum to school:)

0800-0900am: I did all the house work...or shall I say my usual chores...Sweeping the floor,folding the clothes and drying the clothes....Hehehe!!!!Thatz wert I do everyday.....


1000am:Had my breakfast n sat in front of my laptop...Planned to do some things so yea,I successfully did it....:)


1300pm:Finally shut down my laptop n went downstairs....Watched TV for awhile n then had my lunch....

1330pm:Mum and dad got back home....dad came back after picking up mum from school....

1400pm:Sat with them while they had their lunch....And as usual started craping some stories...n mum was updating me n dad wid her lil' kiddos at school....

1457pm: Opened my lappi again...Did some quizzes on FB n then went to take my nap:)

1600pm: Got up n took my shower....Left to the gym...Was feeling dizzy today at da gym,dunno why....but afterthat I was ok....

1800pm:Mum picked me n dad up from da gym...straight afterthat I grabbed a banana n ate since I was very hungry...just to fill my stomach up till mum cooked dinner....took shower n had dinner...

2000pm:Sis called from Aussie...chatted wid her for a lil while and then watched tv...some stupid comedy was going on for 1/2 an hour then watched roda roda KL in tv2:)....

2200pm:Opened my lappi and started blogging n fb

Will be sleeping early today since I have to follow mum to school 2mrw:)

Adios:)

8 comments:

  1. wow..having the electricity gone off must be annoying.. i've experienced it.. really really annoying.. haha.. din make a complain to tnb?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea...damn annoying ryte...ish ish...TNB!!!They are useless so no use...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...which area la? noe what? my dad works in tnb.. LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...I din noe that...hehehe!!!itz Taman Perak...U know where???behind jusco there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. ermm..familiar..but cant rmb where.. ipoh gdn east there ah?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeap yeap...errr,b4 steph's hse if u r cumin from jusco:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh..think i know. near taman kemuncak? will ask my dad if dat area's under him..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah...yeap yeap...i am near taman kemuncak...yeap pls ask your dad kay...:)

    ReplyDelete