Wednesday, August 26, 2009

friends in sunway















Photos with u guys....:)



Well,guys..I dedicate this blog to all of u...If I have ever left anyone of u here...So sorry....but remember v are always friends kay....Here to all of u....Have a pleasant journey reading this....

Boys

*adrian*-My bro....U have always been a good friend to me.U never stopped motivating me when it came to Tax...thanx for being there...but sadly I disappointed u n also myself....I missed the moments where v used to sit n study for exams....miss laughing n scolding u at times...hehehe...It was a short time knowing u but u were great in many ways....U will always be remembered....:)Gonna miz ya


*abel*-The tweety bird...the one who came up wid da name..."SHALZ".....Although never got to know u that much...but wid tax class...yeap....i got to know u even more better....Thanx for all the support u gave me n don't forget me kay....N yea,u r taller than me....I am not denying the fact:P


*yin Yep*-the official photographer of Sunway...U,congratz on making it to ACCA!!!!Thanx for taking all the ugly n nice photos of me all thoroughout the outings in Sunway....Nice knowing u...Thanx for making it that day..."jauh di tempat tapi dekat di hati"...I will always remember that...U tc kay...All da best to u....


*kaho*-Me gonna miz your jokes n your funny reactions...one whole sem wid u was awesome...do tc of yourself kay...dun smoke smoke so much...not gud 4 health eh...hahahaha!!!do call me for your wedding wid "dahpne" kay...hahaha!!!!!all da best to u...I know u can do it...so dun give up and find gf fast!!!


*talvin*-talz...i named u....u r very inspiring....good at making others laugh....Thanx for making me laugh always...hahaha!!!!Itz was a pleasant journey wid u in Sunway although it was for a short while...I enjoyed every moment of it...da KL trip especially...hahaha!!!sowie for being a pain!!!!all da best to u kay...tc of yourself!!!!


*satvin*-was nice knowing u....bullying me was part of your routine...thanx for givin me "da name"....u remember nah....hahahha!!!Congrats on passing your CAT n all da best to u in ACCA...make sure u make everyone in Sunway laugh always kay....all da best to u...tc of yourself


*gavin*-ehmmm....i always thought u were snobbish...hahaha!!!sowie to say but yea u had that look in your face...not until i got to know u...u can joke n laugh aso...hahaha!!!it was nice knowing u and thanx for the help in P4 classes....all da best to u and I am sure u will qualify soon...tc of yourself and smile always...hahaha:)


*peh*-i just loved it when u laughed...all da best to u kay...n tc of yourself!!!!


*jian yau*-BIL!!!!hahaha....nice knowing u and yea,welcome to da family...hahahha!!!!stop gaying n try to be a man...all da best to u...n congrats on completing your CAT n all da best in your ACCA!!!!tc of yourself n do tc of my cuz for me...dun sama sam 2x5 wid him....hahaha


Girls

*vilash*-u were such a great friend...I hope all will be good with u soon...don't worry everything takes time so just go wid da flow...V spent so many times talking n giggling....was all a good memory....u do tc of yourself n always keep in touch...

*bavanee*-bawang!!!!i wonder how u got this name...but anyway,i enjoyed calling u that...was nice spending time wid u in college n also outside college...although it was for a short while wid u we were close...U were da first one to talk to me infact in da Tax class...hahaha!!!such a cutie u were...tc of yourself n I am proud of u...U passed your CAT....ACCA is another challenge and I know u can do it...so all da best to u kay...keep in touch n tc of yourself...

*kasturi*-kas kas!!!nice name kan....was nice knowing u gal..although v argue a lot...u noe...itz due to the number v r born in...hahaha!!i always enjoyed your company though...u were such a nice friend...outings for lunch were the best time ever...so u tc of yourself n all da best for your ACCA!!!!congrats on your CAT...keep in touch kay...sowie tak sempat say bye to u...kasturi bye...bye bye!!!!

*carmen*-ms president....!!!!the smart one...nice knowing u and thanx for all da gud times v have shared...never got that close to u...but u were there whenever I needed your help..so all da best to u...Keep in touch n tc of yourself:)

*steph*-Only one thing...Me gonna miz u heaps...So much time I have spent wid u...Grown to be closer to u...Make sure u dun forget me kay...miss studying wid u for exams...All da best to u kay and I am proud of u always....Study hard n strive this time...Dun pull yourself down...Makes sure u dun kena bully always...Gosh!!!Me so gonna miz ya...Hugs n Love ya:)

*michelle*-michi....u r another soul I got so close too...Gonna miz ya so much...U tc of yourself n it was so nice to know u....U were such a good friend and aso gonna miz studying wid u...hehehe...all da best to u kay...u tc there and miz me...Hugs!!!

*pin jun*-nice knowing u as a friend....Thanx for the sharing sessions which we used to have during our exam time study break...hahaha...so u tc of yourself kay...all da best to u...U can do it...strive this time...

*christine,christina,anna and dorothy*-Good friends u gals were...Keep in Touch always....Hugs

*julia*-v used to sit together during p3 classes but hardly talk...itz either u were quiet or it was me...have oni spoken to u a few times wid a smile always....u were a nice gal...it was nice knowing u....tc of yourself and keep in touch...All da best to u:)

*eunice*-i dunno how I got to know u...but u r a nice sweet lil friend of mine...nice to know u...all da best to u in your ACCA and I am sure u will do well...Congrats on your CAT...Keep in touch always...




Well,here's to people who made my journey in Sunway way too special


*vemal*-my cuz...never knew we will end up in da same college...Hahaha...Say Thanx to me kay u...I have "covered" for u a million times...hahaha...so after this u better becareful on your steps...Very proud of u...Take care of yourself...Bring more good news to da family...take care of everyone since all of us are away now...u r the Big Boss...ok???Do drive carefully and dun drink so much kay....It was a pleasant journey wid u as a college mate for me...Thanx for everything that u have done for me...Appreciate it so much...Huggies and Love u lots...Keep In Touch and Be good


*preyah*-gal as I always called u....U were such a sweety pie and always there...wid your smile...dun be blur kay preyah...always be alert..hahaa...it was a nice journey knowing u...although for a short time...v bonded superbly close...I dunno how...hahaha...i am goin to miss u a lot and the conversation v had on msn...thanx a lot and thanx for tearing together....hahaha...u tc of yourself 4 me kay....u noe u mean a lot to me...so keep me posted on the happenings and come n visit me as u promised...Huggies and Love u lotz:)


*shobby*-my babe..I dunno how and where and wert and bla bla...V bonded superbly close...from everyone thinking that we will be rivals for God knows for wert...v have become so close....i dunno how it happened....Only thanx to the good samaritan for introducing u to me*yes sasi,that's u*...U mean a lot to me...leaving u here alone is a lot of pain n u know that...v will always share the special bond....I had a great time knowing u and being close to u...v will always be....n yea,I was never jealous of u...."this is for some people not 4 u babe"...I am always proud of u for your achievements n dedication...so remember on wert I said kay..U tc of yourself for me n u noe what's the other one...yeap yeap...huggies babe and I will keep u posted...Love ya my musketeer:)


*sasi*-skinny bilis..the new found name for u..but will not mention the other one here...hahaha!!!u have always been there for me...during ups n downs in my life..u played a very different role each time...really thanking God each and every moment for bringing u into my life...No words can describe how wonderful u have been...A walk down memory lane wid u will also be not enough!!!!U have been great in many ways....U have been great as a friend...childhood friend,classmate,sai mate and etc etc...Thanx for making me laugh a lot as only u know when I am happy n down...U have played a very big role in my life....Dunno how I am goin to thank u for what u have done...Thanx thanx thanx...i will never forget it...Goin to miss u heaps...U tc of yourself kay...Do keep in touch....Hugs and Love ya!!!:)


Last but not the least...Thanx guys for the wonderful farewell party and the present...I am taking it with me to JB so I can constantly remember u guys...Gonna miss all of u so much in a different way...take care and Do Keep In Touch....Although I am far u all will always be very much nearer to me...Hugs and Love u Guys....:)

















7 comments:

  1. Dear my sister shalz:

    The first day i know u was that day u take me a ride from college to somewhere ( i can't remember) for lunch.

    Slowly we meet up few times at library and we started study together side by side like brother and sister, taking care each other. Thanks for your supports and motivations along the ways..

    Really thank you very much my sister for everything.

    Don't know how to express my feeling.. Just i wan to say, I"LL MISS YOU!!!

    T.T

    Hope will see u soon..

    Sincerely,
    Your Brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u too take care shalani!!
    will miss u for sure =)=P
    all the best ya =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. wonder how long you took to write all these down..

    haha..yeah, dunno how i knew u either.. just all of a sudden i guess?? funny though..must be destined to know u =) i oni rmb we happened to snap a pic together in afc dinner den suddenly became frens.. lil fren? haha.. thx for the compliment.. so glad i've met u too..

    thanks and all the best to u too!! ur future fellow colleagues must be so blessed to have u there =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg. omg. hardly know you yet my name is there in your list. i wanna cry hard right now. LOL. seriously, you're such an awesome friend, regretted not getting to know you more. come back and visit us when you can aight?

    take care of yourself there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. adrian:u were a great companion tpo study wid...I am missing that...Will be back in for exams and spare me a place kay...hahaha!!!!!miz u lah:)

    eunice:yes,u r my lil' friend...such low voice and quite u were...it was nice meeting u...all da best to u and yeap, i took 2 days to do this...hahahaha!!!!more cumin up...

    PJ:u tc too pinku...all da best to u:)

    Christina:OMG...I din noe u will read my blog...it was nice knowing u although we were not close...we cud have been if I know u swim too...hahaha....will definately visit u guys when i come back...missing Sunway people so much:(U tc there kay....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure sure.. will always spare a space for u.. Haha.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. low voice?? LOL..! no la.. can be loud and noisy 1.. it depends.. haha..

    ReplyDelete