Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ain't my fault

Alcohol....Liquor....Or whatever u call it...Has played such a tradegic event in my life which has caused death to people whom I have been closed wid....basically close friends....

My recent lost of a friend is also due to that....I just hope that it wud not have happened if he was in his correct state of mind or he cud control the intake...but hell yea...no way he cud have done that when he was actually having a great time wid his friends....Only God knows that it was his "Last Day" on earth...:(

Well the reason why I thought of writing this today was...some event which took place in college today...my dear friends are planning a nite out 2mrw...since itz wednesday "HOUZ" will be having their ladies nite...Only that part I know...more towards the significance of ladies nite I don't know...

So here came one of them n told me

"U dun drink aso nvm...Just come there so v got enough gals....I think per entry they will need 5 gals..."i think so"...then u can leave"

What I said was....

"Hahaha...itz kay...I don't drink n I am not keen either"....


Then the person left n I continued wid my newspaper.....:)


Deep inside my heart I was thinking....

"This person wud call any gal to just fill up da gap???OMG!!!!Moreover,this person has insulted me in many ways...just his good luck I never spoke back on his acts....Thanx to my patience when it comes to insulting me....That's my nature...I can never talk back but inside my heart it will be bleading n hurting me so much...I don't like to hurt people back..I was thinking...Have I gone that cheap that u have to take me for granted...Hello,I too have dignity kay..so PLEASE give me some respect"....

As I got back home....I was thinking...Why this alcohol plays such a great role in many people's life today???What goodness it gives them???Happiness???Sadness???Stressing out???I don't know....All I know is I can never take another pain on loosing a friend or any closed ones to alcohol anymore...One is enough for me....So much of pain...It will take days...months...years...to get rid of this pain....I can never c my other friends without him again....I can never go through this pain again....

My friends,if u are reading this...remember...drinking or consuming alcohol does not make u a better person nor it makes u a good person.Itz how u carry yourself when u r drunk.....Never think someone who does not drink is a loser...Infact he/she will be your saviour when the time comes...Cos if that person is not drunk he/she cud save your life when disasters strikes...

~Adios~






4 comments:

  1. shalu,stick with your decision,words wont bring them back to reality,lots of people still showing their ignorant attitude towards cigs and alcohol..:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r so true nava....I will stick to my decision:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome post ! say NO to alcohol =)

    ReplyDelete