Tuesday, August 4, 2009

50th post n the 1st one for Aug

Itz my 50th post!!!

Wow!!!

That's something I am suprised of!!!

Hahaha!!!


[happenings]

went college today....studied....played....laughed....most of all met up wid sasi,preyah,vilash,kas,bavanee, n da rest of them after a long time...was good to c them again...but yea, i missed seeing steph!!!hope to c u for the movie gal:)

went pasar malam today...after a supper supper long time...went wid mummy,aunty shashi,pramu,vemal n sasi joined us after football...walk walk...cuci mata a bit...oh yea,met pin jun n erwina:) what i bought there...hehehe...well belanja mummy her fav sugar cane drink,mum n aunty bought some kitchen stuff n i bought popiah for myself*my dinner*....afterthat saw sasi n vemal eating at the dip dip corner...wanted to go n curi from them*me n pram* but they finished eating ady...afterthat,v got back home:)

besides that took mum to clinic today....to check on her throat!!!shud be recovering soon after all da medication...my visit to da clinic today made me feel sick...everyone was having flu n fever!!!scary!!!!

aite...that's all for today:)


No comments:

Post a Comment