Thursday, July 2, 2009

i am back

been supper long since i blogged...practically i din have my lappi wid me...so that's da reason for not blogging....

okok...let's see wht happened recently....


*may MJ rest in peace...not a big fan of his...but yea,he was a legend!!!!

*pramu is back fo 2 mths...n i can't wait to lepak wid her....itz end of boredom for me=)

*job application has been good....hopefully I hear something good soon!!!!

*been goin to college off n on....preparing for my p5 actually...p4...ehmmm....KIV!!!!hahaha!!!!

*itz besties reunion next week at anne gal's hse...can't wait to c them...although most of us r in Ipoh...v hardly meet each other...commitments I wud say!!!!

*nava....welcome to bloggers!!!!u too adrian!!!!let's blog blog n blog:)

well...that's all for now...will update more soon....:)


1 comment:

  1. finally you're here my evil angelic partner.yeap waiting to see ya nx sat,i hope everything goes well with ya..take care :)

    ReplyDelete