Saturday, June 20, 2009

service

"Service to mankind is Service to God"

Wondering why I started of with this quote???

Well today...myself,sasi,pravin,gopi,yogen,hari,unc thiru,ganesh and sevita went over to this uncle's hse Uncle Ambi near kk road there...He is a 64 year old man and wheelchair bound...He works at Turf Club earning RM600 per month whereby he covers all his expenses.His hse was in a total mess when v went....rubbish everywhere....junks...unwanted stuffs...u name it...it was all there...at one glance...i told myself...OMG!!!!HOW AM I GOIN TO CLEAN THIS HSE!!!!ITZ FREAKY!!!!as i said freaky...yea,i saw 2 big lipas....2 fat looking lizards....be thankful...I did not c any rats....pratically I was the one screaming each time...i was so scared!!!!eventually got in with the others and cleared up the mess...When v left...a feeling of relieve n happiness was there....I am sure Unc Ambi will be happy with what v have done for him....N yea,v will be going back there again...to clean da hse after some renovations takes place...pratically to paint n refurbish the hse....I felt happy that I have helped someone in need today...n hopefully made an impact!!!!I am pretty sure the rest also felt the same way....:)


afterthat v headed for lunch n then decided to go to Parade for bowling...was a gud game...had fun...n met sasi again wid his bro Rama n cuz Anand....after a bit of lepaking v headed home...:)

ok...thatz all for today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment