Sunday, July 5, 2009

weekend

let me put it this way...according to one of my friend when i asked him"how was da day?"....the reply was..."productive,i slept for 12 hrs"....wow i was thinking to myself...n asked him back..."why?"...he was like..."simplylah"....ehmmm...i was wondering so nice he can sleep for 12 hrs n i have to wake up so early although i sleep very late everyday....hahaha!!!!

anyway..why i came up wid this was da word "productive"....well as to say i had a very productive weekend too...or a saturday!!!!

went to da market wid mum after a long time...going to market has always been a happy journey for me....i always liked going to the market with mum....after marketing,mum dropped me at the hair saloon...long time I wanted to have a hair cut cos my hair was acting very badly lately...so spent like 5 hrs there....u noe,treatment,rebonding,cutting n styling...that's why it took such a long time....i like my new hair cut cos' that's wht i wanted...so yea,according to mum i look very "professional"...n i was like..."don't i look like victoria beckham???"....mum was like...yea yea...u do....hahaha!!!!

once i got back...helped mum to prepare for the dinner...my aunty n uncle and cousin's were coming over for dinner....so i was so excited as this time....PRAMU was cumin....pramu or her real name is praminaa...is back from Russia after finishing her 4th year successfully...she is on her 2 mths break...

myself n pramu...were the closest cousins always....from small until now...we share so many things...although pram is oni a year younger to me...but the age gap was never there....this time around she is back...so v are planning to lepak together....well,v are hitting the cinema tomorrow for a movie...then....our fav hangout spot is "oldtown kopitiam".....last trip we missed it...but not this time...and one more spot on da list for now is "pelita's nasi lemak"...yummy!!!itz all about food!!!!

can't wait to c her again...n we still have our stories in store...my part still have not told her...so yea,2 mths also will not be enough for us...ahahhaah!!!!!!c ya soon cuzzz...!!!!


aite...that's all for now=)

2 comments: