Monday, July 13, 2009

the weekend

Saturday


I met up wid my besties!!!!!After 10 months....Wow!!!supper long....Had a really gud time with them...catching up wid our old skool stories....gossiping as I named it "UPDATING OURSELVES"...hehehehe!!!as usual,the mangsa bully again...No worries...since lava was not there...I was replaced instead....hehehe!!!can't wait to meet the rest in Aug b4 Nava leaves...so hopefully everyone can make it=)

Sunday

it was a worthwhile sunday for me as I did some cleaning up...well,I cleaned up my wardrobe...got away with some unwanted or old clothes...hehehe...usually they say "when u get away wid your old clothes,u will get new ones"...*fingers crossed*.....=)

well, while I was happily cleaning up my room n at the same time listening to songs...mum was getting ready to go out for lunch with her friends.....so she came to me n told me her plans n I was like...wokay wokay...ENJOY!!!!mum is always so busy...wid school....cooking for us at home...cleaning...*although I help her with the housework* but comes to kitchen..it has to be perfect!!!wheeee....although it was hard to tell mum to go as it was a Sunday n I always preferred her to stay at home on Sundays...but with a heavy heart I said...Ok go n enjoy!!!!hehehe!!!!

the best part was...mum got some new purchases that day...so she was practically parading to me or shall I say modelling to me all her new purchases *clothes*....n she wanted me to choose her lunch outfit...the choosing part was very easy...as mum has nice taste on the clothes she always buys...it was the way she presented herself...she was looking so happy n I could see the lil' child she was being....smiling and parading like a lil child...mum looked so cute...I had a great time smiling n laughing at her act....hardly I can get to c her do this...hehehe!!!!Love ya mummy!!!!

after all the parading...mum left....I had lunch n headed for the teen meeting....ehmmm...dun ask...I went with a slight headache n by the end of the meeting my headache was very bad...that amount of complaints n misunderstandings the elder people had on the teens programmes...ish ish!!!!

stayed back for bhajans...cud not concentrate much...headache was bad...n the incidents which took place at the meeting was very hurting and unbelievable...so I am going to leave it to Swami to decide....I am so sick n tired of all these things....!!!!

anyway...got back home...came online...went offline...watched tv...now blogging...later gonna sleep=)









No comments:

Post a Comment