Saturday, July 18, 2009

pissed

Why she has to come into our life and spoil things for us?

Is she acting as a spy on what we do?

Her complaints are to no end....Complain Complain Complain....That's what she does...24/7

Parents have done so much for her...yet she goes around talking bad about them....

As a child I feel so sad....Why is she doing this?

I still cherish the moments b4 she came into our life.....I want back that moment!!!!

I feel frustrated everytime I hear her complaining when she has everything...all she wants v give...but yet....

I just don't understand her....

She has been da problem ever since...God knows when!!!!

I want my parents to be happy always...At this age,do they need all this sorrow????I dun think so....

They are such beautiful children to their parents...yet they are unappreciated by some parties...

I hate it!!!!Very much!!!

Mum n Dad remember we will never put you both in this situation ever....

Your gals...Love u both a lot!!!!

Just be strong!!!V are always there for you both...

Hugs!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment