Monday, July 20, 2009

my day

Today I got ready for college...B4 that I had plans to stop at 2 places...

*one was the post office as I had to post something urgently...
*second was to go n hunt for the gift shop which me and preyah will be going tomorrow

As I sat in the car...put in my keys...turned it on...the car was not starting...tried a few times..still cud not start...all was good...nothing was wrong...but I had a strong feeling it was something to do wid da battery...so I finally decided to call mum n tell about it n she said don't worry just be home n I will fetch a ride from Aunty Vasantha back home....I cud not even take out dad's car as my MyVi was blocking it...so I was so sad...went up to my room...changed n started watching tv...as that's da only time I get to watch...managed to watch a nice movie n catch up wid other channels as well....

Mum got back n she called perodua...That mechanic said it must be the battery problem...so I called up Yong Tuck *thanks to vim for the number*....he came...checked n said battery gone!!!!So asked him to change....

MyVi....is back to live again!!!!hahaha!!!!


Around 6pm...headed to the gym...wanted to skip n go 2mrw...but as I was totally bored so I told myself..."buck up n go"....hahaha!!!as I was doing my 2nd round of circuit 2day...I heard loud noise from the front door...

The door opened...n my heart went "lup dup lup dup"....hahaha!!!why????!!!!

I saw 2 handsome looking indian boys....probably around the 20's walked in...or late 20's....walked in...wow!!!!they were so cute n I hardly cud lift my head to c them...anyway I told myself..."just do your exercise fast n get out from here"...they were too hot to be handled...hehehe!!!a lil while later...another supper hot fella walked in...the friend of the other 2 fellas....wow!!!this one was drop dead gorgeous...hahaha!!!

Anway din bother much bout them...did my exercise n got back home...

But for sure...Ipoh still got a bit of chance....hahaha!!!!for handsome n hot indian guys!!!!!

So pram...Vstill have chance....!!!!!=)

Ok....that's all for today=)




11 comments:

  1. shal shal..go to gym do workout la not cuci mata..ur the queen of cuci mata-ing la..neway have fun girl,now i knw why u said u cant go for squash in the evenings..gotcha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...nava u got it all wrong...I usually go to da gym around 4pm...oni today I went at 6pm n lucky me...I met this 3 baju's...hahaha!!!of cos' lah I am the queen of cuci mataing....but just for fun oni...hehehe!!!be proud lah!!!hahahhaha!!!

    Anyway...squash shud be good on weekends since I am just lazying around...let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and shalu..i thought and pernah receive comments that ipoh is famous for pretty girls,didn't know got super hot lads..which gymla?hehe..no worries,im not interested in them:P have fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...neither am I interested in them...just pass time lah...oh..itz besides yeoldie english...I will show u when v meet this saturday....jeng jeng jeng!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sure 2x shalu..sats n suns will be great..i desperately need to sweat la,miss our squashing days..btw,lava msged sayin she can get off n reach here on 25th july..maybe we should just carry on with our plan..wht u sayla?she said she will reconfirm with me

    ReplyDelete
  6. greats,kla we change our theme..lets wear gym outfits for our reunion..haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool...then next week v shall hit the squash court..hehehe!!!well,v just carry on lah...How bout aud????

    hahaha...gym outfit...sounds cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for reminding..im going to call aud now..*keep ur fingers crossed* hopefully she can make it..

    ReplyDelete
  9. hottiesss..and good girls in ipoh ONLY!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yea...only available in Ipoh...hotties n gud gals:)

    ReplyDelete