Tuesday, July 14, 2009

da day

Today, by 930am I was in college...Doing wert so early???ehmmm..hell yea,dad wanted to go temple so he dropped me at college early....=(

So as I planned...started doing my p5 exam kit questions...around 10 something i wanted to go to Giant to actually withdraw money....as I opened the library door...there came Bavanee!!!!I was so happy to c her...been supper long since I saw her...then v both went to Giant....

On our way back...we saw mr.G....been long since I saw him aso...chatted wid him 4 awhile then went back to college...Then Sasi came...as usuall he and Bavanee will be fighting over something...then Satvin came,Ah Peh came,then Kaho came....then I had a few phone calls n smses to answer...so I said goodbye to my books....cos it was almost 12pm...n i was already hungry....


Waited for the F9 class to finish so I cud meet up wid some of them...saw steph,michi,Pin Jun,Abel,Adrian n Gavin(who is not in F9)....chat chat chat!!!then they said let's go 4 lunch...so I was like ok no problem...since me,sasi n shobby were suppose to go to Jusco...so v decided that all of us go to Jusco n have lunch...

Went to chatters....bla bla bla there...hahaha!!!


Then met up wid Sasi's bro...Ram n our mutual friend Roopan who is back from Ukraine...We went for Ice Age 3...

Da movie was so funny n I enjoyed it...morever it was my first movie outing wid shobbzi da babe...Thanx for da day babe!!!!n thanx to u too Sasi for taking us....=)

After movie...we wanted to play bowling...okok...not we but da boys wanted so I said ok n shobby was still undecided...although I am still recovering from an abdomen injury...still played...towards the end of da game...started having pain ady...but I still finished it up...hehehe!!!!

Before that,we played snooker...ehmmm...it was my first time n i sucked BIG TIME!!!!Anyway...thanx to Sasi,Ram n Roops for teaching!!!=)

Okay that's all then for da day....Got back home at 550pm!!!

Thanx a lot guys for da nice outing=)


No comments:

Post a Comment