Thursday, July 30, 2009

many things


I have been a bit busy lately and been not updating my blog....Let me see...what has happened
for the past few days....

*besties gathering*

It has become a tradition to meet up every year in july/aug with all my ex-school buddies who are very close to me in my heart.Although most o
f us are here in Malaysia or shud I say Ipoh,we hardly meet up due to everyone's busy schedule,work commitment and etc etc.So here,we decided to meet up since the russian doctor is back!!!!hehehehehe.....

Date:25 July 2009
Venue:Yeoldie English

Standing:Vicky(the newest graduate in da group) Nava(the russian doctor) Anne(the future accountant)
Seated: Sri(the chemist) Lavania(the phD engineer) Audrey(the management lecturer) Subha(the future cup cake biz women) Me(fill in da blanks)

I had a great time wid all of u....Gonna miz all of you a lot....Huggies besties!!!!


*interviews*

I had two interviews to attend...One was in JB@Ernst and Young.Well I am very satisfied with the interview.Everything went on very well.To get an answer it will take another 2-3weeks...Keeping my fingers crossed:)

Another interview was in KL....A small accounting firm...Nothing much to expect as I am not very happy wid the way the company looks n people around it...so unfriendly unlike EY JB!!!!
Anyway,let's hope something good comes up real soon...:)

*Training camp*

I have a training camp for the weekend....I am damn tired after travelling up n down and here I go again....to KL....haih!!!!Hope I will have fun there:)


Besides that.....

*One of my tuition teacher's son@current lecturer in Sunway...His son died...Well,I don't really know how it happened...Will update in da next blog...May he R.I.P

*Well,another shocking news I received was...The boy who died was identified as my one my closest buddy...."Thank God it was not U!!!!Thanking God ever since I heard da news that it was a mistake....Can't imagine loosing u....U know that!!!!Glad u r still around.....:)"

Last but not the least


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVELY SIS

*May Swami Bless You Always*

*May U Be Blessed Wid All The Wonderful Things In Life*

*May U Be Always Blessed Wid A Fatty Sis Like Me*-hehehe

*All Da Best To U*

*Love You Always*


Adios

6 comments:

  1. hey bestie..im very sure that u did ur very best..hope that EY will send a good news very soon...and yeah who's tht demised?telugu?cos there's one form 6 boy frm acs passed away yesterday cos of accident.The late was frm first garden..
    last but not least,happy birthday senior!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx bestie...

    yeap...itz da same guy u r talking about...imagine,i used to c him playing around in da hse when i used to go 4 maths tuition under his dad...such a cutie small lil boy he was...i just can't imagine wht has happened....

    ReplyDelete
  3. really ah?cos mum also dont knw who theya re if not sure attended the funeral..well i heard a lorry driver ran over his motorbike:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea...that was what my friend told me...such a sad thing lah..I am so sad for him n da family...he is so young lah nava....God shud not have done that...

    ReplyDelete
  6. true shalu,it's just not fair,i can;t imagine how the parents are now after his death..may he R.I.P..my condolences for them..maybe we're related,just now sure who they are:(

    ReplyDelete