Thursday, July 16, 2009

suprise plans

Mum woke me up at 7am today knocking on my door...i was like...yes mummy???

"can u pls send me n dad today?"-mum

"i dun need da car,u take n go lah"-me

"nvm nvm u send us then u take back the car"-mum

"ok"-me

I immediately closed my door n went back to sleep while waited for mum to take her shower...then got up...got ready n went to send dad to the bus station since he was going to kl then to miri...for 3 weeks while mum was going to skool....

After sending them...I immediately came back and opened my lappi and started browsing n updating myself...around 900am went to take my shower n it was back to my lappi....

Around 1040am shobby msged me...


Shobby:Hey hon, im goin back today

Me:Hey babe.yea sasi told me...how u goin?u have a safe journey kay...gonna miz you!!!

Shobby:Loose ny sending me later.why not u cum wit him?at least i can c u

Me:Ow,i am home today,din go college.want 2 go 4 a drink?i got time till 1pm..if u free lah!!!let me knw

Shobby:Ye ke.my bus is at 1pm.bt yeah im free

Me:Ehmmm,if u r ready, v can meet around 1130am.ask loose 2 join aso.then u leave n i will leave 2 pick mum

Shobby:Sure sure.wher to meet?

Me:ehmmm,i will cum n pick u up.then v go col meet loose then go minum lah...ok ah????wht time??

Shobby:Ok sure.1130?

Me:okay...i cum at 1125am then.will mizcal when i am near your apartments

Shobby:okay.thank u hon.just miscal me k,i'll cum near da bus stop thr.cu later

Me:No probs,tell loose v cumin 2 kacau him.hehehe

Shobby:ok.haha

A day which i planned not to go to college...i went n met up wid shobby n sasi

Then the whole planned changed into lunch n v three ended up goin together...after lunch,rushed to sent shobby to da bus station n then sent sasi back to college n went to pick mum up...=)

A suprise plan i wud say...okok...a sudden one...since shobby was leaving to kulim for almost 10days...i was going to miss her...so wanted to c her b4 she left...good thing all three of us met n chatted n kutuked each other...hahaha!!!

Good thing I had da car=)

Anyway....v have planned Steph's birthday lunch

Date:23rd July 2009
Time:1230pm
Venue:Coco's Cafe

Other things which I did today....

*went to gym after 2 days*

*went for bhajans*

that's all...till then...adios!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment