Saturday, October 31, 2009

People go unappreciated

Lately been reading and undergoing myself the tragedy's of life....tragedy of losing closed ones...The year has been a very sad year in the sense I have been losing my closed ones...My childhood friend Pravin,my aunties,my uncle....Been a difficult time for me as well on coping up on their deceased...well,people always say..."The nice ones leave us very fast and the not so useful ones will take the life out of us"...its kind of true....I have seen it in many situations:)


Well,all I can say is...Life has to go on and appreciate and cherish each moment of yours....As the day will never comeback....


I have began to appreciate people around me more after learning how it feels to loose some of them along your way...Say "I Love U" more often,say "U mean a lot to me" more often...and hugs are a nicer way to tell someone..."I'll be with you always and U can trust me"....


Unable to do it???!!!...Keep in touch...there are so many ways...no use,after they have left us...all the shoutouts,the postings...it will never help...I have learnt that...I never appreciated these people much but only realised it after they were gone....So yea...keep in touch always...there are so many ways...once in awhile call up the person just to say Hi or even sms the person to say..."Hey I still remember u and I am thinking about u"....hahaha!!!!So many other ways... SURPRISES are good aso...U can make a visit to c them...but pls let it be a pleasant one kay...hahahaha!!!


Well,this all leads up to me thinking a lot...but yea,treasure your loved ones till the very end cos they will be the ones looking after you till your very last breath....:)


Specially dedicate this blog to my loved ones....:)


Hugs Hugs and I Love U All A Lot...More than U all DO!!!!!Muazzzzz:)

No comments:

Post a Comment