Sunday, October 4, 2009

da weekend

Met up with Preyah....!!!! I was so happy to see her....It's like I saw da whole Sunway again...She came to visit her dad in JB and she came over to see me too...We went to Plaza Pelangi and had our chit chatting session at Coffee Bean....Thanx gal for coming and I was so happy to see u...Thank God I did not cry...I missed u so much....Come again kay...Now whoelse is goin to pay me a visit???Can't wait to c my Ipoh mates comin over....Tell me kay....hahahaha!!!!

Next is Mooncake Festival...Happy Mooncake Festival to all my Chinese mates...Anyway,I don't know the significance of Mooncake festival.All I know is...They sit under da moon n have mooncakes...Is it???It all goes back to my childhood days...where I too used to celebrate it with my chinese neighbours....I used to light up da colourful candles all over the porch and parade wid my friends with our lanterns....I used to have a fish shape lantern...I had it for many years....Now,I don't celebrate ady...All I do is...I eat da mooncake..Yummmy!!!!!


Last but not the least...It's Carmen's birthday today...

So here it goes,
Happy Birthday Ms Carmen
May All Your Dreams Come True and Through
Have a Blessed Year Ahead
Many More Birthdays Wid You
Love,Shalz

No comments:

Post a Comment