Monday, October 19, 2009

Deepavali 2009

A special Deepavali was it this year....WHY?????Hahahaha...I'll tell u why

*it was my first time giving mum and dad "ang pau"

*got myself a dress with my first month salary from Padini and got for mum a blouse from FYI!!!!!

*had da whole Sunway gang at home:)U guys rocked da house...Thanx for coming guys...Appreciate it so much

*my 2 special musketeers where there too...Wheeee!!!!

*Mr.Romania was there too....thanx for helping around Pravin.....I am goin to miss ya!!!!

Well well...that was why it was so special....More special was,I was going back home after so long an I was dying to see mum and dad...I miss them even more now since I got back....Can't wait for November!!!!!And YEAH...at last I had my hair trimmed!!!!It looks more organised now....:)

I had great fun wid my cousins too.....Talking crap n updating each other....Reli missed them:)

But oni one thing....I DID NOT PLAY FIRECRACKERS....So not me n my cousins!!!!We will play next year kay....

Huggies bloggie!!!!


5 comments:

  1. haha.. yaya!! next yr must make it no matter wat.. as long as my family doesn't have any outstation plans.. sad la missed ur house..bad time management.. haha..yeah, sasi told me u left it there..how dare u.. tot he said gonna pass to ur mom? sure stil can eat ah the next time u come back? haha..hopefully la.. see u in november =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...make sure i c u kay in my hse next year...well,he said he will keep it wid him till he sees me...well,i just wan the bottle he can have the contents...i love da bottle/jar u gave me...hehehehe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes nexy year we play big bomb all!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..kk..so dis is a 1 week in advance invitation ? hehe..glad u like it =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rami:yea yea...first u better be around in Msia so I can bomb your mouth...hehehe!!!joking nie...

    Eunice::one year in advance invitation:)

    ReplyDelete