Friday, November 13, 2009

busy bee=)

Well this will be my first blog entry for November...been very busy lately....with work,studies,sick somemore,went cuti cuti to Desaru aso...:)

I have so much to update!!!!....dunno where to start....ehmmm....I have to start somewhere ryte...

Firstly, I had a terrible job last week...I mean it was a total disaster for me...Only 2 of us were assigned and we had to finish up in 4 days...Final Audit some more....Gosh!!!Accounts were all not properly done...TB and GL was only finalised on Thursday!!!!Imagine!!!!I had to do all the TOC's...All the vouching!!!!My senior was another one...Could not work so well with her...I dunno why!!!!I had all the best seniors thus far,but she was not....I was sick some more...that made things even worst...She had the guts to ask me whether I went to clinic or not...Hello!!!I am all exhausted after u make me run up n down da wholeday...U think I have the energy to go n sit in da clinic after 830pm!!!!U must be nuts!!!!She even asked me...if she was annoying..well,she asked me on the first day of our field audit...I said no but u are stressing me up...da last day I said...until today...I just dunno what u want...U keep on changing n u keep on saying u din say so...gosh!!!Itz my blog n I have the rytes to talk here...so yea...I so HATE to work with u...!!!!!Believe me,it was a terrible week with u...

Next was Desaru trip....After a disastrous week,I needed to chill out...I was so not feeling well...But I cud not back of...So went ahead with the trip...It was nice...Only that I can say!!!!Did not really enjoy cos....I din feel like it...!!!! I am starting to hate some things here...Wish I was somewhere in Ipoh...where people were more warm....n considerate and nicer and know your presence there!!!!!I had a nice time with my batch mates n not to deny that!!!!

Thirdly was my field audit to Nusajaya....Wow!!!One field audit I was looking forward...I finally had the chance to see the Iskandar Development.....I am so taken aback with the developments going on there....Proud to be a Malaysian!!!V are small but V have big brains....hahahaha!!! I wud say I had the best engagement team thus far...seniors were really good n thought me so many things....I practically understood this time...I liked the team..but sadly only 3 of us will be goin in for final audit...sob sob!!!!!

More updates....Kecik left to Romania=(....He has been with us for so long and it was hard to see him leave...but can't wait to have him back in JULY!!!!All the best to u there bro...Missing u already...Hugs from Besar=)

Okay,there are some updates on my besties...Will make that a seperate post....Special edition....hahaha!!!!

Goin back home in a few weeks time for study break and I can't wait to be back...been one mth plus since I got back home...Study Study Study!!!!

All da best to my friends for the coming Dec Exams...Gambate!!!!

Till then...Adios!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment