Saturday, October 31, 2009

da updates...wheee!!!!

I did not realise that I have not blogged for such a long time.Well,it is either due to me being busy with work or merely lazy.Sorry followers for not updating for so long.Here are the updates....hahahaha!!!

Well to start of wid,shall I blog about my field audits???Okok... Field audit then.The peak period has actually or shall I say gradually have started of in EY.Every week there is a new engagement,a new team with different managers,different industries and different clients.But so far,been on 3 stressful engagements wid different people.All are so helpful and friendly so are the clients.Even at my utmost blurest moment,my seniors were really good n helpful.Infact they make sure they sit with you and explain on the procedures.Well the first field audit was a really learning point.My senior taught me so many things and also pointed out my mistakes so that I will not repeat it again for my future engagements.My second one was a very easy job...According to my senior you don't learn much cos u just do some samplings n verify the documents...True enough I did not learn anything...hahaha!!!My third engagement were wid a wood manufacturing company.I smelled like wood for the whole week okay until I sent my coat for dry cleaning ady...It was entirely very different cos the departments were not connected directly.I had to walk crossing the production line wid all da dust n all to da purchasing and store department...Imagine,carrying your laptop n notes...Haih...Well it was worth it...I got all my TOC's completed in just 2 days....My senior in charge was like..."Eh,how come all of us so efficient one ah"...cos all of us completed our TOC's in 2 days...Well,rest of da days were vouching vouching and vouching.It really takes the life out of you...hahaha!!!Well,end of all my 3 engagements... and ending it up with very bad sinus and cough...A brand new one wid another team next week...Hope all goes on well...

Other updates....will be....

Exam....ACCA Exam is coming up real soon...One month to go and I am also doing my necessary preparations already.Feeling so down at times when I see the papers which I have done for the last sitting.I did well,but failed.It's heart breaking.No matter how hard I worked each time...Getting back the same results...Feel so stupid at times.Really!!!I mean it this time...I FEEL STUPID N DUMB!!!!But Mum never gives up on encouraging me,so that makes me going...I want to make her and dad proud of me...But I dunno why God is punishing me like this...???No matter wert,I am going to do my best this time and strive for it...Not forgetting my lovely friends who keep on encouraging me...I will do it for myself this time...!!!!I will get wert I want!!!!:)

Well,will be going back for my study break in few few few weeks time...Can't wait to meet up with the gang again...missing all of them so much.I miss da days we used to stay back n study at the library...Will join u guys soon soon soon!!!!:)Adrian,remember spare me a space....!!!!!

Next update will be on....errrr...arrrr....Desaru!!!!

I will be joining my colleagues at office for a 2 days n 1 night trip to Desaru...Its a Treasure Hunt come holiday....!!!Wheee...well excited to go yes...but I hope I will not be left out...My batch mates are not going...not so close with the others aso...but I will learn SURVIVAL...i will try to survive!!!haaha!!!!

I will take this opportunity to wish and congratulate some very important people in my life


Firstly will be my Lovely Sis....Congrats on your trip to Boston...Have a wonderful conference n have a great trip to Alabama....Had a great chat with you that day...Love ya lots:)

Next will be Sasi...Gong Xi upon successfully completing your Mandarin course....:)

Thirdly will be Privina Raj and Kalpana Raj...Both are Shobbie Babe's sistas...Congrats on your graduation and Welcome to the Graduates Club....hahaha!!!All da best to both of you...May Swami Bless u Gals!!!:)

Fourthly will be Michelle Chee...Congrats on passing your driving test!!!!:)...Shall I say...At Lastttttttttttt!!!!

Finally Happy Belated Birthday to All those who celebrated their Birthdays In October...Peh Peh...Happy Belated Birthday To U!!!!

Till then...Will keep you all posted on the happenings...:)

Adios



No comments:

Post a Comment