Saturday, October 10, 2009

Updates

I was totally a lazy pig yesterday.Wanted to blog so much but just ended up posting on my results for da training cos suddenly did not have the mood to blog....Hehehehe!!!!

Okay here are some updates....

^Malacca WTEY^

I attended the Welcome To Ernst and Young event in Equatorial Hotel in Malacca from the 5-7 Oct with my batchmates and also together with 320 EYians both representing Malaysia Office as well as Singapore Office.I had a great time in Malacca as getting to know people better or shall I say...NETWORKING!!!!Had good groupmates whereby 4 of them were from Singapore n 2 of us were from Malaysia...That was da rule kay....1:2 cos Singaporeans were more than the Malaysians.Got to know a lot about EY both in Malaysia and Singapore.Happy to know that I have joined the best company thus far.EY has achieved many things.As in from last year Malaysia has joined in da Far East Area (FEA) group together with other Asean countries as well with China and Hong Kong. Well the 3 days was also an opportunity to get to know my colleagues well.We all had a great time....:)

^ASSR 102^

Had a week long of continuos training as it was a continuation of ASSR101....Learnt a lot and thanx to da same group members again...We had more fun this time...hahahaha!!!!! I passed my exams as well and so did da rest....Pretty happy that I made it:) Now its field work from next week onwards:)

^Partner's Session^

We got a chance to meet the Partner of EY JHB....He is Mr Abraham Verghese(AV).We have another 2 partners,but they were not around on Friday. We had the chance to ask him questions as well as he had the chance to ask us on our experince thus far in EY.Afterthat, we were treated lunch at Secret Recipe:)

Well,that's the update for this week...Currently I am busy reading my client's file and preparing myself for the first audit:) Good Luck to me on my first engagement as well as to the rest:)

Adios

2 comments:

  1. keep up the good work shalu..all the best dearie:) give your best shot,love ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx nava....i sure will give my best shot...shalu is all out to proof to da whole:)

    ReplyDelete