Thursday, April 23, 2009

suprise!!!!

well....today morning jilat singh@gerard.....came n told me that our progress report will be sent to our parents...so i was like...wert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wonder who came up wid this idea....ehmmmm.....

then after lunch when i was happily walking in wid my skittles....gaya told us that the progress report has already been sent to our parents n her mum got it ady...i was like wert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!i was shivering top down....i was like....wht lah they wud have written about me....hahaha!!!!neway just forgot about it n went 4 my tax class....

as usual....tax class was happening again....me n jilat singh kacauing e'one while doin the questions....davin@coco was practically cumin up wid good answers...so v trusted him n did...hahaha!!!!one point of time...both jilat n coco started giving me new names...ehmmm....they came up wid pretty much nice names...hahaha!!!!!and abel was sleeping in da class....reason...he was online till 4am!!!!!=)

ms jen came in n we told her v needed a break!!!!!so she said ok...cum back at 4pm....so me n fifi went down to da library...entered the library oni...sasi shouted..."hey your progress report is already at home"....gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!my mood just went off....neway...din bother then just got back to class...

later in da class ms jen told me...my report was not that bad....hahaha!!!i was like...ok,not THAT BAD!!!!!fishy tough.....


got back home....first thing i asked mum....on da report n she said such thing never came....neway i told her she might be receiving one soon....told her all about the report so she will be prepared...hahaha...not that nervous now!!!!!!!!!!!


well...waiting 4 2mrw to c wht they have written about me...."is it too blur...too quite.....or not noisy...."hahaha!!!!


adios!!!!

2 comments:

  1. erhemhem.. is STEPHANIE my dear friend.. NOT Fifi.. S.T.E.P.H.A.N.I.E :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!!!!!!

    for me u r always FIFI!!!!!

    ReplyDelete