Wednesday, April 8, 2009

as the day went by...

today got up as usual to send mum to school....got back home at 8am,got ready for college n arrived at college at 855am....just in time for mr david's p3 class....class was ok today but v learnt something extraordinary today n it was on how to keep your brain cells to function continuously n avoid yourself from the alzheimer disease....it was a useful excersice mr david taught us today...hahaha!!!!

next was p5...again was mr david's class....ntg much....he lectured n i was a bit blur in class today...but sudddenly, while he was teaching, i had this sudden stroke of pain which was from my stomach....ehmmm,i really dunno why,it lasted for about 5 minutes...then disappeared...din tell anyone...still discovering why it happened....???!!!!after a while.....my sinus attack came back to attack my nose...ehmmm....wht a sensitive nose i have...i can't even touch it....it will start itz nonsense....so susah!!!!!!

DADDY CAMEBACK!!!! dad cameback after 2 weeks spending his time in US...he went for his pilot's meeting in portland...which he goes annually n then he visited his elder sis n family in seattle....dad bought back lots of goodies for me....most of the goodies were for my gym.....n aunty mala sent me a beautiful pink towel...ehmmm,u can never get it in Malaysia...hahaha!!!!!!it was gud to have dad back after such a long time....2 weeks not a joke u noe!!!!=)suprisingly no chocolates this time...=(

sadness....my nokia 3250 has gone into "comma" mode....it just dun want to switch on itself after a system failure....i am super super sad....no phone for 2 days.....2mrw i will be sending it to Nokia Priority....hopefully they can fix the problem for me!!!!n yea,mr g's class got canceled today...aiyoh!!!!!sad sad.....=(

today, went for yam cha wid sasi,amy,vemal,jian yau,ah yip n ms president@carmen n wei ching(i am not sure of her name but i noe they call her char keow teow....)wht can i say,i nearly spitted my milo ice at one point of time when sasi made a joke about "char keow teow"!!!!kesian her...one biggest mangsa bully in college.....!!!!!

got back home wid vemal and straightaway headed to the gym....got back home,had dinner,took my shower and studied....took out tax to do according to my time-table...half way through,i felt so tired, so switched to p1 past year paper...successfully did it n then turned myself towards my bed n saw my lappi smiling at me...n here i am...blogging....hehehe!!!!


that's all for today!!!! 

*end of my happenings for da day*







No comments:

Post a Comment