Thursday, April 9, 2009

my day...

today was thursday....itz temple day!!!!so got up as early as 720am to clean up the hse before i left to da temple.....no need to send mum ady since daddy is back home....got myself ready then left home around 830am....on my way out...i saw a small accident....

*accident*

this lady she banged another car from the back...quite bad lah...the number plate all broke and also the back lights...wonder where she was seeing when she turned in....dreaming about her bf kut!!!hahahaha!!!!drove past them while thinking...wht a day for her!!!!=)

after temple....went back home,changed n got ready 4 college.....prepared breakfast 4 dad n then he sent me to college....went oni....saw sisa n fifi studying quitely for the first time...no fighting scene,no bullying scene....hahaha...gud gud....

then.....study study....till bawang,panadol,pijak all came...chit chatted wid them....then back to books....left for lunch around 1230 wid bawang,kas n shorty....

*lunch*

we went to this new indian shop to eat today....itz call Meera D' Corner...hahahha!!!sounds so funny....=)neway, i and naomi had vegetarian lunch while kas n bawang had non-veg....food was superbly nice...loved their dhal curry especially...shud go there wid mum n dad soon*grins*

got back to college....had skittles today...wow...thanx to venis n leha for introducing this to me...i am addicted to it in a way besides my halls n clorets....walked up n down....made noise in da library...took me sometime to get back to my books today...but u noe what...i managed to finish up my target today....cool=)

got back home....around 5pm....sent dad to the gym....got back then mum went to the gym for her yoga while i slept at home...itz not my gym day today...huhuhuhu!!!!woke up went 4 bhajans got back around 10pm n now i am blogging....

itz friday 2mrw...i will have more things to share as i will have more time...so till then...adios=)



No comments:

Post a Comment