Monday, April 27, 2009

monday blues....

i was totally feeling so sleepy today b4 the P3 class started.....just wanted my bed to be there....was still tired after the busy sunday!!!!!....neway,today was my last p3 n p5 class wid mr david....so was a bit sad.....gonna miz his jokes n also kaho's n talvin's jokes....hehehe!!!!!


as usual...I,bavanee,kas n vilash went for lunch...just went to the coffeeshop....chit chatted then went to giant for a while...got back to college...wid da intention to study....hahaha!!!!

yea...i did study like 15 minutes....haha!!!felt so sleepy...so went to get my milo ice....after drinking still felt sleepy so looked at bavanee n started disturbing her....left college at 420pm...got back home,changed n went to da gym....personal training again...n itz KILLINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!......


got back home...took my shower....sat in front of the TV n had my dinner while watching a chinese drama at 8TV.....then went up to my room....suddenly i remembered bout my progress report...ran down n asked mum if they received it....n mum was like...NOT YET GAL!!!!i was like...WERTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!how cum????da whole TMN PERAK sunway students got it ady...except me???!!!!gosh!!!postman....as usual did u send it to another hse??????


did P3 n now blogging.....


exams around da corner ady....!!!!i am freaking out ady!!!!tensed to the max!!!!!

adios!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment