Saturday, April 18, 2009

da past 2 days...

yesterday...

since i cud not blog yesterday let me c....wht happened yesterday....


yesterday mr david gave me a bar of chocolate during the p3 class...hahaha!!!ask me why???i aso dunno!!!!probably it was his way of saying "thank u for giving back my umbrella"....thanx mr david!!!! while i was in class...got an sms from sasi...."p4 is canceled today...mr gobu is not feeling well"....i was like....NOT AGAIN!!!!!ish ish...neway...decided not to cum back after lunch aso...wanted to catch up on my sleeping hours which i was deprieved of...hahaha!!!!slept nicely...got up at 4pm...showered n rushed to the gym...got back home at 6pm....around 730 went for the AFC annual dinner...as usual food sucked!!!!left to sincero around 10pm...followed sasi...as usual he had to do this one drift where it scared the life out of me n keow teow...hahaha!!!neway cud not tahan da music in sincero....got terrible headache n saw some unwanted stuffs goin on there...made me puke...so sasi sent me back...he asked me twice why u did not tell me u r having headache...n i never answered...why???ehmmm...i was too shocked to c smt n had teerrible headache....smt which i saw gave a me a nitemare until i got up 3am in da mrg thinking of that...that incident ruined my wholeday 2day....ehmmm......=)



today....


as of today went 4 chirstine's 21st birthday party...had fun!!!!

bought dad's bday present!!!

studied!!!

slept like a pig!!!

had nice lunch!!!


now zzzzz again!!!!


2mrw is another busy day!!!!



adios!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment