Sunday, April 12, 2009

sunday.....

got up at 8am....straightaway opened the room door n saw parents were still sleeping after the late nite dinner yesterday....i slept at 230am not cos' of da dinner...merely cos' i was listening to songs until 230am while checking my facebook.....studied till 10am...managed to finish some questions then dad said...lets go to TAIPING!!!! 2 c da baby!!!!....my lil' niece,who is just 28 days....


*Niece*

my lil' niece,was born on da 15 of Mar 2009....she was named roshini surendran.....such a cute lil' pie she is....never seen a cuter baby like my niece...so beautiful....so cute...arrghhh!!!no words can describe her...super super cute lah she!!!!

*TY class*

rushed back from taiping for the TY class....went aso like 530pm oni.....din feel like goin cos was not that well on my way back from taiping.....till shobby babe msged me.... she suppose to do medicine...dunno how she ended up in accountancy...haaha!!!after her remedy...felt better so went 4 da class n stayed back for bhajans....was a bit moody during the class...pissed wid da teens...thousand times i repeat the same things n yet they are so ignorent...so showed the "garang" part of me...which i dun really do it...but today i did it...u wanna hate me 4 that...go ahead!!!!

*dinner*

ctr had food today...but as usual i felt like vomiting...so din eat there...got back home ate thunder bread wid curry....yummy!!!!


now...i am goin to zzzzzzzzzz...got early class 2mrw=)

1 comment: