Saturday, December 5, 2009

smart or dumb

My best friend says I am Smart!!!!

But I say I am not..but merely a Dumb one!!!!!

Exams are finally coming nearer already=my stay in Ipoh is also coming to an end :(

Been having a real good time here in Ipoh...besides studying....I have been doing other things as well...!!!!

Eating/Sleeping/Watching TV/Lunch Sessions with College Buddies/Tea sessions with Besties/Dinner Session with Bestie/Kacauing Mum to the MAX/Bonding session with Mum and Buddies...Wheee!!!!

I am so gonna miss all this!!!!

Well....that's all for now!!!!

All da Best to all my friends who are sitting for ACCA Examination!!!Gambate!!!!

Adios

2 comments:

  1. yo...how can u call urself dumb.. i think no one is dumb.. wat's ur definition of dumb?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo yo...haha!!!just feeling demotivated lately...hahaha!!!i just feel so useless....hehehe!!!!

    ReplyDelete