Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 A Year Of Blessing

It has been a great 2009 for me.I have achieved 2 of my resolutions but one I am carrying forward it to next year...Cos that one will need some time....=)


It has been a great 2009 with loving parents and sista....I have made great friends whom I will treasure for the rest of my life...Got more closer to my cousins and loving it...=)


Hopefully it has been a great year for all of you my readers....Let's forget the past and move forward but some things are difficult to let go but let's do it....!!!!!


Happy 2010 and May The Year brings all of u great things.With lots of love and hugs...


Adios!!!!=)

3 comments:

  1. hey, nice post !!! happy new year, shalani !! =) surely more great things are in store for u =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanx eunice....Happy New Year to u too....May the year be a great one for u as well=)tc and all da best for your new semester!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..thanks.. but so not ready to start yet =( all the best in ur working life too ..hehe

    ReplyDelete