Monday, December 14, 2009

back to square one

Done with EXAMS for now....Don't ask me how it was...cos I myself dunno!!!!hahaha!!!all I wanted to do after exams was  to laugh n cry...I am cuckoo ady...yea yea=)...Did cry for tax but had mixed feeling for ethics...=)


Now it's back to work...WORK!!!!!!!arrghhhh!!!!!Back to waking up early,washing clothes,driving to work,parking,up and down wid miss lappi,walking up and down at client's place,makan makan,sleep,online and will have to start studying again....=)


The three weeks study break ended so fast....Had a great time back in Ipoh wid family and of cos my Sunway Mates...Our Gila Gila sessions as well as our TC'ing sessions....even before EXAM!!!!hahaha!!!Gonna miss all of them so much...Gonna miss mum and dad,my room and YES YES...my BIG LOVELY SIS IS BACK...I am so gonna miss spending time wid her=(


I am gonna miss...B.B.G Aso!!!!Hugs Hugs Besties=)


Till here then...more updates once I get back to JB!!!!


*fingers crossed*....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment