Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's time of the year again!!!

It's time of the year again!!!!Yes yes....it's CHRISTMAS!!!!!Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way......!!!!


Christmas is my most awaited holiday as I just feel the spirit of Christmas everywhere.It's like the whole world is celebrating and you seriously don't want to be left out....It will be a different Christmas this year for me...I will be celebrating it with my family in KL!!!!Suppose to go to Singapore....due to work schedule and etc etc...we have decided on KL....!!!Sista is back so yea...I am going to spend quality time wid her and also mum n dad!!!!Can't wait to see them this weekend!!!!I am goin to rock KL!!!!Wheeee!!!!


So to all of you out there....Merry Christmas!!!!Have a great one with all your loved ones...Friendly reminder...Drive Safely....Dun Drink n Drive....Dun get Drunk....As your loved ones are waiting to see u...Till then...Happy Holidays!!!!


Santa....Pls grant my present this yr...I have been a good girl=)......Hahaha


Adios=

No comments:

Post a Comment