Monday, December 21, 2009

Crazy!!!!!

I got a shock when I got back to office after a 3 long weeks of study break(can i have it back)....I totally got shocked when I saw the job chart..... OMG!!!!!SO MANY SENIORS HAVE RESIGNED and SOME ARE LEAVING THIS WEEK/NEXT WEEK!!!!!Gosh!!!!Wert's happening???All the seniors I worked with who were super cool seniors have already left and some are leaving soon=(

Was talking with my senior today...He was telling me,more are going to resign and we are going to have more workload soon....We juniors might be handling cases on our own ady!!!!Shud I say Wheeee!!!! or NO WAY!!!!I am still learning....hahahaa!!!!I dunno...while I was writting this...There was a call from my senior....she is leaving 2mrw and she wants me to take over her engagement!!!!Ehmmmm.....Gosh!!!!May Swami guide me=)

I am learning and hope I will do great when things are passed on to me.I really hope everything comes by well for me...I can look forward to so many things...Late Nites,No Public Holidays,No AL,No EL,No goin back to IPOH and NO TO LIFE!!!!!!I can see it and I can predict it...Hahaha!!!!

Well well....Swami please Guide me kay=)

To the rest of u....Enjoy the Christmas Holiday...Me going to KL!!!!Wheeee!!!!Time to be wid family....and friends...will be for New Year=)....Hopefully...Huggies!!!

Missing u guys back in Ipoh so much...Love Love and Hugs=)

No comments:

Post a Comment