Thursday, November 19, 2009

Batu Pahat and IFRS 139

On field audit to Batu Pahat(BP) on IFRS 139 audit.....


My first outstation job ever since I joined EY...According to senior,I must be very excited...hahahaha!!!Hell no!!!!I was worried....cos IFRS 139 is something new to me and also the others....but I had everything equipped well before I left EXCEPT....I forgot to bring my TB to client's place...Gosh!!!! I had difficult time tying up the BS amount to the Lead sheets....Neway, I managed to do it though....Hahaha!!!! Wonder how my brain works nowadays....It surprises me at times....=)


Neway,BP is quite nice....something like me...quite and calm...hahaha!!!! They have big big shopping malls and things are quite cheap here...I love the shoes here....Regret not buying though....Was not in da mood to shop...So I did not feel like trying on the shoes which I liked...But seniors were nice....they took me makan makan to all the famous places as well as to the famous BP cake shop...Okok.....itz actually famous among EYians...JB ones....:)


Back to the audit and the team...There were four of us...Manager cameby to help us aso since Mr Manager is very good wid standards....Believe me...He is kay...Da smartest Manager in EY....Got to know him really well and he is indeed really knowledgeable....reli reli...supper smart....Was nice having him around for 2 days....but a bit the tensed lah...Manager ma...so senior ask question have to answer smartly if not...manager is too smart so dun think u can bullshit in front of him...hahaha!!! Overall da team was nice and I learnt a lot...Not bad, I thought the IFRS 139 will be difficult but indeed it is not that difficult...Yes Eileen,pls do put me in for more IFRS please...I prefer this to da walkthroughs and TOCs...hahahaha!!!!


To all those who are goin for IFRS audit...don't worry,Mr Manager is very helpful...but better know your stuffs b4 u all consult him...Moreover, I am proud to say that we are the pioneer team to conduct IFRS 139 although TITAN started but stopped due to special audit.....!!!But the client was not good...difficult one...more difficult then our managers who played as our clients during the training...hahaha!!! but yea...only one thing...u have to smile smile smile...comeback to da room n release tension...hahaha!!!!!


Okay...well that's on audit and stories....


Well, I would like to take this opportunity to wish Mr and Mrs Vijay (Shamini aka) congrats!!! Aka gave birth to a baby boy on the 18.11.2009...well, he shares the same birthdate wid mummy and pinni...cool!!!!So happy for both of them and of cos to the entire prithiviraj family....Can't wait to see him...Me coooooooooooooming soon!!!!!Hugs aka....


And yea...I am getting back home this weekend for almost a month...I can't wait....it will be 24/7 books only...less hours of sleep...more hours of studying!!!! I have to do well this time...tired of failures actually...coffee will be my best friend now!!!!

Adios till then...Welcome Ipoh Bye JB for now!!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment