Thursday, November 26, 2009

study break

Its a late post but I was kinda busy ever since I got back to Ipoh....Too many things to settle and now I am done with it so here are the updates....

I drove back from JB-IPOH...freaking 7 hours journey!!!!=)

I am back for my study break...ACCA exam....Its time of the year again...where we all study study n study....Me,yea of cos I am studying...but feel like I am not prepared at all...I see the rest like so prepared....SCARY!!!!!!

I am enjoying my break as well as spending quality time with my mum and my friends in college....Gosh!!!!Gonna miss it when I get back soon...=(....."hates to go back".....

I am exhausted....Few comments from people...."I look pale","I look tired","I have no energy in me"...hahaha!!!yes yes...I am super duper tired...Dunno why!!!!!

Finally...I So Looking Forward for my Sista's Homecoming....

Adios=)


3 comments:

  1. As a teacher, I tell students to learn difficult lessonsby going over them many times. Now, I also suggested to them, these flashcards to try out. Its quite simple to create these flashcards even for a technology newbie like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best bestie,you can do it..me too have started preparing for my finals whcih means you'll be seeing less of me in msn:)take care have fun and enjoy ur break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey bestie....thanx a lot!!!!i will catch up wid u after my exams aso kay...kinda busy here...got your msn msg....hugs hugs

    ReplyDelete