Thursday, June 11, 2009

back in action

itz been such a long time since i blogged...hahaha


well,i was having my ACCA exams...so was studying n all...so was too busy to blog....well,exams r over now n i am back in action=)


Wheeeeeee!!!!I am done for now.....Well this round,i have worked harder than the other semesters...*i think so*.....so i hope to get wht i wish i will get....

an analysis of da papers....

tax-gooodd!!!!

professional accountant-sucked!!!!

business analysis-sucked the most...not even a model came out...n Ansoff was like given...n i was like...wert!!!!!!have to do an analysis on that together with the SWOT!!!!sumore my sitting is da first sitting with a new format of answer booklet n also scenario question...all sucked big time...keeping my fingers crossed on this two papers....


not enough time aso to think...i was practically rushing unlike tax i had 5 minutes to check my answers....Haih....kesian!!!!neway,after PA paper...i had a muscle pool...n thank God i had like a day in between to rest b4 my final paper...n it all got better...but after BA....i got it back again...itz all due to the 3 hrs non-stop writting i suppose...!!!!!I practically studied my BA with my lappi...cos i cud hardly write!!!!!=(

Due to the wheather,almost got sick ady....was so hot n uneasy to study...headache was like visiting me like nobody's biz...neway...i had no choice ryte...hahaha

I shall stop on exams here....cos i am undergoing my MERDEKA moments....hahahaha!!!!


Well....2mrw v r having bbq party at college...can't wait lah....i am goin to enjoy myself cos i really need one....hahaha!!!!!


Will update more on that on my next post!!!!


Adios=)

1 comment: